BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Natalie R.
I use these wipes to remove make up & just clean face before bedtime. I love the scent being so light and these wipes being so gentle on my skin. Perfect for when you don’t have time to rinse face, use a wipe it’s just as great.
Jenna T.
Carrollton
They really do help relax your face and help you get a good nights sleep.. very effective, yes they were impressive! I would probably purchase them again and it is also a good value! I would recommend the product to others
Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
These wipes are amazing! They remove my makeup AND cleanse my face! My skin feels hydrated and fresh right away and i have noticed an improvement in my skin's texture. My skin isnt as dry and my blemishes are disappearing.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Although they take off my makeup great, I do find they leave my skin just a little bit oily. I always feel like I still have to wash my face after using these. They are great for travel though and definitely do the trick!
Deah N.
Browns Mills
The all in one cleansing wipes are awesome I feel so fresh and ready for bed after each use my skin feels so soft and fresh and clean they are in simple packages so I can stuff them in an overnight bag perfect for women on the go :)
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I like these face wipes. They are probably not my favorite but I have bought them and would probably buy them again. I think they may be a little harsh. They kind of make my face burn. They are good for the price though
Stephany G.
These makeup wipes worked decently for me! I couldn’t keep using them because they burned my face! I have sensitive skin! I gave them to my friend and she loved them! She went out and bought more when she finished them!
Hillary B.
Edgar, WI
I love this product. It always a pain coming home from work at night and having to take my make up off. But these do the trick. They even take off my mascara which is a big plus. I would recommend this whiles to anyone
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. The smell also isn’t too strong . It smells pretty good! I love that these are night relaxing it really just adds a smile on my face because they were definitely relaxing ! Love these .
Keisha P.
These ones were a little too irritating on my skin. The morning after I immediately noticed a few pimples forming. They took off the makeup effectively and were a good price. My skin might’ve been too used to another brand to switch to something new.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart