BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Stef S.
Melancthon, ON
Love these wipes for taking off makeup before bed! They work well to remove everything, even waterproof mascara. I don’t find that I have to press or scrub too hard. It is gentle on my skin and eyes with a nice light scent.
Keely M.
Clean & clear is such a great brand of products. It is good value for money and I always buy this. It met my expectations of what it should be. It’s very gentle on the skin and I would 100% recommend this product to others.
Isabel W.
These are so good to remove makeup and I really feel like they get rid of everything, unlike most other cleansing wipes I’ve used. They’re very cheap and don’t have an overpowering smell. So good for when I’m being lazy😂
madelin t.
They are great. Clean and clear wipes make my skin clean and moisturized and soft. I apply before sleep. In the nights. And I want to be with them in my bag to everywhere. I love that kind of products are so easy to used.
Brooke R.
Vancouver
I like these! They’re especially good if you’re using them camping or post gym to just quickly get some sweat off your face. I find they prevented me from some break outs that likely would have occurred if i didn’t have them.
Johana M.
It is a good remover of makeup and impurities of the skin. I like it a lot even though I noticed that my skin reddened a bit, nothing serious. The smell is nice and it is very good to remove waterproof makeup.
Tay M.
Sault Ste Marie, AL
I love these for taking off my makeup at night! They work so good and so effortlessly. I have sensitive skin and these@don’t irritate it at all. Definitely a must have in my skin care routing on a daily basis
Jess P.
shrewsbury
Good products although you can’t buy them in every shop, so they aren’t so easily accessible. The price point is a little high for what they are but I wouldn’t mind paying as friends makes my skin revitalised.
Abby P.
St, MS
These wipes remove all makeup without leaving a film. Even water proof makeup came off without a hitch. The scent really relaxes my skin and are great to use right before bed. I would recommend to a friend
Mirian M.
montreal
i used this one to remove my makeup. so is unclude in ma makeup routine. i love it bcz is soo soft and it is alot more when u do it veryy gentil... i likeee ittt.... and the thing that i loved the most is that i didnt had more acne
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart