BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Nicolle P.
London
I love using this on my face at night. It relaxes and soothes my skin. I give it a 4/5 because it does work on eyes if you don’t have sensitive skin. So use gently when use around the eyes, but it’s amazing for the face and it’s value is reasonable :)
Megan H.
West Midlands
I will never not be able to sleep without using these. The wipes I used were so refreshing, but they made your skin feel so new and clean. It also made sure that all left over make up had come off, I think that I will be a repetitive user of these.
Hope S.
King Kirkland
Clear & clear I find is a great brand to use for my sensitive skin and my breakouts I find this cleansing wipe really makes your face feel refreshed and cleaned of all its oils. This is definitely a product that I would buy again and again
Leslie  V.
These were awesome wipes. I generally try to by the makeup dissolving wipes because well.... I wear a ton of makeup but they can be harsh. I tried these when I picked them up at Walmart as they were on sale and they were actually great!
Tannis S.
Delta
Found they dried my skin out a little bit even with washing my face after words with a moisturizing cleanser, cute packing however I kind of wish they had tubs like baby wipes cause sometimes they didn’t seal properly after a few days!
Luz R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this product a couple of months ago and really good, I keep it in mi bedside table, and when I to tired to go to bathroom as wash my face I use this wipes... they are great, good price and you can find them in every drugstore
Harmoni M.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love the clean & clean night relaxing all- in- one cleansing wipes, I feel like they take off all my make up and they dont cause a reaction on my face like some of there product do. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!.
Caroline K.
Vancouver, BC
Good price, fits really good in a small bag and it’s great to use after a busy day. First time using and I’m definitely going to repeat. Always using before go to the bed, what makes me wake up in the morning with a perfect skin.
Janne s.
This product is not well known to me because I have not seen such a lot in Estonia, but i habe traveling ,I went shopping I bought and said that I liked this product because it fitted my delicate skin and the library worked well
~fatima N.
Dubai, Dubai
These wipes were so gentle to the skin and specially to the eyes..makes removing eye makeup and mascara quite easy and no irritation to the eyes. It wipes the makeup off really well but then again i do wash my face with a scrub.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart