BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
ruby r.
Deland, FL
I use these every time I have to remove my make up it takes so much off in one swipe !
Meishia W.
Gentle on the skin. Remove makeup fairly well. Doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry.
Guadalupe R.
Carpentersville, IL
I always use these to wipe off my make up before fully washing my face it works great!
Sanah G.
Parlin, NJ
Store bought brand is fine as well but this won't burn your eyes when taking off makeup
Lisa p.
Laguna Hills
Favorite product why? I love this cleansing wipe because its all in one amazing product
Velvet  F.
Torrington, WY
These wipes are great. Nice and moist. Remover makeup and dirt great. Will repurchase.
Sharisse M.
These wipes were able to take off mascara without a struggle and I was very surprised.
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
I really like it, but the package dries out quickly, so many of the wipes feel wasted.
Elizabeth R.
Great cleansing wipes to clean the face when you’re not wanting to do a night routine.
Dana R.
This product is pretty good it does make your skin feel very clean after you use it too
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon