BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
This is hands down one of the best cleansing wipes. I’ve bought them for the first time and I absolutely love them, the smell is amazing and they moisturise your face which I love. I’d definitely recommend this and they’re not expensive!
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
Love these wipes because they are so quik and convenient when you work late and dont really want to take the time to do a full face eash before bed.
Leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed and not dry, like some other brands.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
These are okay but i find my face feels like it still needs wiped/washed with normle cleanser afterwards. It smells great and full of great minerals for your skin, however, a cleanser should be pure and clean not gritty in my opinion.
Amanda M.
Scarborough , ON
I have also used the pump night relaxing cleanser which I feel gets more into my pores then the wipes, but for an on the go option these definitely work too. They aren’t my go to purchase but still would recommend.
EdarCapher C.
miami
pues estas tohallitas que cintienen estractos de algas marinas eliminan la acumulación diaria, como el aceite de la suciedad y el maquillaje rebelde. Tan efectivo que elimina el 99.3% del maquillaje, incluso el rímel resistente al agua. Con una fragancia relajante,

Libre de aceite. No obstruirá los poros.
Vicky V.
I always feel like wipes do better jobs then any make up removers
This wipes are good for them lazy night when you can just have them on your bed side table and just quickly remove your make up without getting up
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Every night in my routine I use this Clean & Clear All in One Cleansing Wipes and is my must have recommended product. It leaves my skin smooth, clean, radiant and ready to go to sleep. The price is right and worth it!
jj v.
Regina
These wipes are so cool and soothing! Every time I fake my makeup off before bed my face feels so nice and refreshed. It’s a good value for a good price. Plus the packaging is pretty! Highly recommend these
I am a fan of makeup remover towels to use after a long night in which you just want to throw yourself in bed, these caught my attention for offering a night of relaxation and certainly buy them! I really loved the feeling they leave on my face, it's like sleeping in a spa! They are now my favorites for the most exhausting nights besides removing the makeup completely and with just one enough.
zulekha x.
Definitely recommend if you are a lazy face washer at the end of the day (like me). The packaging could be better because they could dry out quick if it isn't shut correctly but other than that I'm in love
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart