BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes...1 Answers
  • If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Georgie J.
Raleigh, NC
I liked these makeup wipes! They removed the majority of my makeup before I washed my face.
Brianna G.
This is great to take all the Dirt and gunck off your face. Also makes your skin very nice.
Brenda R.
Fort Worth, TX
I like these wipes for the price and the conveniece of them. They dry my skin out a little.
Britany S.
goshen, IN
great product! works well and cleans your face and gets all your make off and doesn’t burn
Valeria V.
Parkton, NC
This is good if you wear make-up! i love it because it is so simple to take off my make-up
Michelle E.
Wipes are great for removing make up and large enough to rip in half and not waste as many
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Perfect for on the go! I keep these in my purse all the time to help me feel fresh mid day!
Fabiola B.
Love these wipes. They are so good at cleaning and doesn’t damage my skin. Also very cheap
Kelli S.
Olathe, KS
These work great! They smell nice and take off all my makeup very easily without any hassle
Umaima A.
Dallas, TX
These ate wipes are best thing to use for removing makeup. Its affordable and smells great.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Reese N.
Whitehouse
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-in-one Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?

Amazon