BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Michelle I.
nevada
Really like the clean & clear wipes. Don’t leave a sticky feel on your face . Good price
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
I use these every time I take my makeup off. They smell amazing and don't burn my eyes!!!
Emily B.
I don't even like makeup remover wipes and I like these! So gentle to my sensitive skin!
Elise M.
griffin ga
Works good. Removes dirt and oil from skin. Causes break outs though for me stopped using
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
These are ok. Not my favorite face wipes though. I would rather buy the nutrogena wipes.
ashley G.
Brighton, MA
Great to use after a long day when you're too tired to wash your face to the full extent
Mismana D.
Seattle, WA
This product is very good, leave my skin good and its easy to use, I feel my face health
Grace B.
Raleigh, NC
Love these wipes. they are the only thing that doesn't make my skin break out or burn.
Dana R.
This product is pretty good it does make your skin feel very clean after you use it too
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
These smell amazing and remove makeup very easily. Comparable to the Neutrogena wipes.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?