BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jessica O.
Fairfield, IL
Great to have on hand especially with teens in the house. they are quick and easy to use.
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
These are ok. Not my favorite face wipes though. I would rather buy the nutrogena wipes.
Michelle I.
nevada
Really like the clean & clear wipes. Don’t leave a sticky feel on your face . Good price
Makayla A.
Love love love these they work wonders and relaxes the skin before bed they smell amazing
Holly R.
They are okay. They get the job done but feel my face feeling sorry for some reason still
ashley G.
Brighton, MA
Great to use after a long day when you're too tired to wash your face to the full extent
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
I use these every time I take my makeup off. They smell amazing and don't burn my eyes!!!
Kassandra G.
Mission
I love this product!! It is truly amazing and I would love to get another one very soon.
Emily B.
I don't even like makeup remover wipes and I like these! So gentle to my sensitive skin!
Natasha P.
Tracy, CA
Very gentle and effective to removing all of your makeup without stressing your skin out
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart