BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Briana J.
Glen Burnie, MD
This wipes have really helped my skin come a long way to breakthrough my acne and acne scars
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I like using these after cleaning my face, just to wipe off to make sure my face stays clean.
Adrianna C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Does clear up make up as well as helps get ride of acne. Makes your face feel very refreshed
Cristen K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Like the wipes because I feel like it takes off all of my make up instead of just some of it
Kayla F.
Lusby
i love this so much, it’s so gentle and it cleans just as well as a harsher alternative would
Jessica c.
El Centro, CA
Love how hydrated it leaves my skin after removing makeup ! Great scent ! I highly recommend
Sofia S.
These convenient wipes clean skin and remove makeup and impurities without needing to rinse.
Marissa B.
They work very well, never broke out my skin. I would use it and then wash your face though.
Juliett D.
Great wipes, they wipe off all the oil in my face and during the night keeps my skin hydrated
Kinsey H.
I kept these in my makeup bag just in case I needed them. Great for on the go makeup remover
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?