BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jessica c.
El Centro, CA
Love how hydrated it leaves my skin after removing makeup ! Great scent ! I highly recommend
Amanda B.
I use every night before bed. Helps keeps breakouts away and leaves skin feeling clean and .
Kinsey H.
I kept these in my makeup bag just in case I needed them. Great for on the go makeup remover
Sierra W.
Tacoma
I am a fan, but it takes a couple to get all the makeup off, even when I’m not wearing a lot.
Marissa B.
They work very well, never broke out my skin. I would use it and then wash your face though.
Madison B.
Macon, GA
I love these wipes! They take off all my makeup and are prefect when you're feeling too lazy.
Jennifer M.
Beaumont
They tend to dry up a little to fast for me. But they do get 90% of my makeup off every night.
Briana J.
Glen Burnie, MD
This wipes have really helped my skin come a long way to breakthrough my acne and acne scars
Adrianna C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Does clear up make up as well as helps get ride of acne. Makes your face feel very refreshed
Crystal F.
Round Lake, IL
My son is very lazy. So I bought him these wipes. He likes how fast and convenient these are.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart