BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Ashlee N.
Mayo
It dried my skin out badly.. I don’t know what’s up with the Clean and Clear brand but it seems like their products just don’t agree with my skin. I have the same issue with Neutrogena. If they come out with a gentler product I would definitely try again.
Anne Marie S.
Tustin
I like to use this before bed and first thing in the morning to get rid of all the dead skin cells. It smells good and makes my skin feel fresh. The price is affordable and can be purchased at almost any store. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
I snuck and used one of my girlfriend’s wipes the other night before bed just to see what it was like. I hated the smell but the effect was pretty good! I slept like a baby and my face felt unusually soft afterwards. I may sneak and use another soon ;).
Miguel A.
Paramount, Ca
This is a great cleansing wipe for the end of day or just any moment of the day that becomes stressful. It leaves me soothed and leaves my skin feeling great. It’s good at removing makeup and excess oils while relaxing the user with a scent of lavender.
Alexis B.
Abilene
These wipes kind of have a cooling sensation in a way, which is really nice for when you’re trying to clean your face off right before bed. It’s hard to tell how good they work between face masks and washes as well; but it does take off a lot of dirt.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
For over the counter facial wipes I really enjoy this brand. It removes my long wear and waterproof make up nicely. I noticed that I only need to use one and half wipes compared to others. A bonus to these wipes is that they don’t clog your pores.
Diana S.
Houston , TX
It takes off makeup okay, however not really deep. I’d have to really dig in deep or use more than one wipe. I had sensitive skin when I was using this so it was a little harsh but it didn’t sting. Giving it two stars because it just wasn’t for me.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
These are good for when you are too lazy to wash your makeup face when you get home at night. I know that is what I use them for. The packaging is nice because it makes sure the wipes don’t dry out once they are open and I also think it’s pretty.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This was a great wipe. It removed make up. Helped relax me before bed in my nightly routine. The only issue is, a little while after using, my face almost feels like it has a layer over top of it. Not oily. Not sure how else to describe it.
Amara B.
lancaster , CA
these are a staple part of my nighttime routine! i use one wipe before bed time to clean any makeup reside, caked mascara even loose glitter or matte lipstick. these are super gentle on the skin and leave your face feeling clean before bed
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart