BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Marialy R.
These makeup wipes are sooooooo good,they take all the oil off my face and it also helped my acne
Layze N.
I've use for couple times and I recommend this product, is easy to use and remove all the make up
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Tried this out works well cleans nice good smell to it easy to use comes in handy I recommend it
Sara C.
Staten Island, NY
These are good makeup remover wipes because they remain moist, refreshing, and have a good scent
Rickkie W.
Olathe, KS
I love wipes because of the easy disposal and this product gives you the best bang for the buck.
Kat S.
Eubank, KY
Great smell, sturdy cloth and portable. Works great with other products and doesn't dry skin out.
Jennafer
Belleville, MI
Me and my girls love these makeup wipes and they do not leave your face feeling sticky afterwards
Eman A.
El Cajon, CA
Great cleanse for on the go or traveling I really liked the product and will countinue using it !
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
Love these they really do take the day off including dirt and grim as well as makeup from the day
Joana F.
Portland, OR
It's so good. Remove all the makeup and makes my skin soft. Has a good smell and it is oil free.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon