BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jolesa L.
Sarasota, FL
Takes most off! Easy on the skin & eyes. I would suggest this out of other removers I've tried.
Tonya R.
Staunton
You had me at night relaxing. I love anything that helps calm me down at the end of the night.
Katy M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
These are so nice. They work so well. I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of them.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
I used these wipes to take my makeup off before bed. and they didn't leAve my skin feeling dry.
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I get these for my daughter. They work pretty good. She likes them. You can find them anywhere.
Ashley B.
Toney, AL
Good for a quick wipe. Especially if you are out somewhere and don't have quick asses to water.
Isabel S.
A little over priced however very effective. Love the scent and the packaging. It’s on my top 3
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Love the scent of these. It’s very mild but calming. It takes all my makeup off with one wipe.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Perfect for sensitive skin and one whip literally takes all your makeup off.... very affordable
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
This brand of wipes is ok, personally I don’t think they remove as much makeup as they should.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart