BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Erin G.
Cheyenne
I use these every night before I go to bed. Really keeps my skin clear. Can buy at Walmart for cheap!
Kayla S.
Love using these after a long day right before bed. Makes my skin feel soft after taking make up off
Valerie J.
Brooklyn , NY
I use these all day I always have a pack in all of my purses in case I forget to switch it over lol.
Emily B.
London, KY
These wipes are so relaxing and they make your face feel so good! Not to mention they smell amazing!
CBeautyUSA c.
Great face wipes, perfect for quick clean up or removing swatches. Don’t irritate or dry my skin out
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Love this wipes !! Leave my face completely clean and ready for a good rest sleep. Very affordable!!
Leidy M.
Detroit
I was so excited on trying this product, but my expectations was not meet, leave the skin really dry
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
that’s relax my skin at night honestly! very effective but a little pricey for how much wipes you get
savannah o.
Atco, NJ
This is perfect afteer long night of partying takes my make up right off....its east an convenient
Amber S.
bloomington
Purchased at: Target
Works great gets make up off and very easy to use. I was a first time user and will keep using them
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon