BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Works just as well as the regular ones but has some sort of scent. Not sure what’s relaxing about it
Christina c.
Great face wipes, perfect for quick clean up or removing swatches. Don’t irritate or dry my skin out
Sydney M.
Pine Island, NY
These wipes definitely refresh your face and remove your makeup really well. I highly recommend them.
Lucy B.
Santa Rosa, TX
I love to use these especially to get left behind makeup on my face they kinda leave my face dry tho
Claudia C.
Irving, TX
Love this wipes they remove my makeup extremely easy doesn't have a strong smell. They are also soft
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
These are really nice. Did not make my face red or sore. Took all my makeup off in just a few wipes!
Camila S.
Larchmont, NY
This wipes is very usefully when you bCk of parties and need clean your face and remove your make up!
Kayla L.
henrico
Really relaxing and soothing especially on days that my skin is being sensitive. It is a great value.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed
Nichole T.
Hanover , Pa
These wipes worked well but dried out quickly. Would not recommend buying this product in wipe form!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart