BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tasha B.
Absolutely amazing products quality highly recommend wounderful products affordable quality products
Tanisha S.
Dallas, TX
Easy to use just wipe and go...doesn't have a bad smell like most products..my go to..use it everyday
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed
Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
These felt just a tad bit rough but overall I love how great the cleansed and the smell is wonderful
Angie Z.
Whittier, CA
I love using this product to take my makeup off and clean my face when I'm too lazy to use the soap.
Erin G.
Cheyenne
I use these every night before I go to bed. Really keeps my skin clear. Can buy at Walmart for cheap!
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
It was ok felt like I did not get all clean and makeup off until I took a shower would not recommend
Sydney M.
Pine Island, NY
These wipes definitely refresh your face and remove your makeup really well. I highly recommend them.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Love this wipes !! Leave my face completely clean and ready for a good rest sleep. Very affordable!!
Lucy B.
Santa Rosa, TX
I love to use these especially to get left behind makeup on my face they kinda leave my face dry tho
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart