BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
These are my favorite!! Makes cleaning the makeup off my face much easier before I go to bed at night.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
Great makeup wipes that really do the trick. I love clean & clear and was very impressed by this wipe!
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA
I love these wipes! They truly do work and they smell fantastic! I will never use another remover wipe!
Gabby S.
Love the smell and the texture it gives to my face when I take my makeup off. Try gentle with the skin
Tiffany T.
Melbourne , FL
Love this wipes!! They are good for just cleaning my face or helping me take off my make up befor bed!!
Shad M.
This wipes are a life saver, especially when I ran out of the night time cleanser. This made up for it.
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
I use these every night! I love that they don't dry out my face after I use them! And they smell great!
Julia F.
Reno, NV
Not a fan of the smell but they do a great job and getting all my makeup off and the end of the night!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Makes my face feel clean, refreshed and ready to be great. Very nice products. Great price. I recommend
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Love these makeup wipes! They work very well and take off all my makeup! They don't leave my face dry.
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Emily D.
Banner Elk
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
amy s.
I use facial cleansing wipes every night to remove makeup before bedtime. I have a problem finding ones that make my face feel clean without causing my eyes to burn. how does this one work?

Amazon