BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Love these night time wipes! They really help me relax after a long day. Leaving a clean fresh feeling
Devin G.
Fullerton
I like these cause they’re perfect for right before bed which is usually the time I take my makeup off.
Julia F.
Reno, NV
Not a fan of the smell but they do a great job and getting all my makeup off and the end of the night!
Brittany K.
Super easy to use wipes! Not oily or dry your skin out. Makes you feeling refreshed for a great value!
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
I use these every night! I love that they don't dry out my face after I use them! And they smell great!
Shad M.
This wipes are a life saver, especially when I ran out of the night time cleanser. This made up for it.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Makes my face feel clean, refreshed and ready to be great. Very nice products. Great price. I recommend
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA
I love these wipes! They truly do work and they smell fantastic! I will never use another remover wipe!
Tiffany T.
Melbourne, FL
Love this wipes!! They are good for just cleaning my face or helping me take off my make up befor bed!!
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
Great makeup wipes that really do the trick. I love clean & clear and was very impressed by this wipe!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart