BY CLEAN & CLEAR #28 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Maria A.
I got this product during a point in my life where my skin was not doing so hot. It was feeling very dry and tight and I was breaking out left and right (anxiety gets the best of me sometimes). So I was excited to try these as they claimed to be "relaxing" and I thought they'd be great for my sensitive skin. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when all it did was irritate my skin even more. I felt a slight burn and my face became red, so I stopped using them. I figured maybe it was my skin's condition at the time that was just not reacting well to the wipes so I let my skin get better and decided to try again. I did, but they still irritate my skin, specially around my eye area, which is a bummer because I mainly want wipes to remove mascara and eye makeup. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but the irritation was there. It also left my skin feeling kind of sticky afterwards, I had to just use face wash. They're okay at removing makeup if you've run out of your favorite cleansing wipe and you need something quick. Maybe it was just my skin, but I would not buy these wipes again.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
I bought these initially because my son has a hard time washing his face at night and he is a preteen or tween, I am not sure what to call it these days AND he got his first pimple! He was freaking out and since I know these also remove dirt and oil, I decided it would be easier for him to wipe his face before bed. He loves them... and so do I! They smell great! I am only giving them 4 stars because it does take some effort to take my makeup off. Maybe I wear too much. I don't know. But for the initial purpose of the purchase, they work great!
Sarah M.
These are nice wipes ! These are more saturated with liquid than most wipes on the market. They are very soft and don’t pull at and ruin your skin like other wipes. I do think they irritated my eyes just a little . These do have a scent to them but it is relaxing right before bed time !
Sam M.
These wipes are great! I use them all the time when I’m too tired to wash my face more thoroughly before bed, or to remove makeup before I wash with another product. I do find them to have a bit of a calming effect, as they are lightly scented and refreshing. Definitely a great thing to have handy at home!
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use these wipes everyday to clean and get the makeup off my face. They are also great for road trips and traveling. They do a great up and I would recommend them to anyone. I’ve used them for about a year or so.
angelιqυe 🤙.
San jose, CA
I literally don’t know what I would do without this!! It takes off my makeup so effortlessly and leaves my face so fresh and smooth! Honestly I don’t even want to wash my face afterwards because I feel so clean and my face feels so soft! I just started using it about a week ago and I’m so obsessed like I need to stock up! Like I’m touching my face right now as I type this because I was just using it and my face feels amazing! Plus I do feel more relaxed and soothed after using it
Rachel H.
I love these face wipes! They take off all my makeup and leave my skin nice and clean. I definitely feel the need to rinse after using these, because it feels almost like a face wash residue left behind, but I don't mind because they work so well. My skin feels clean and oil free after using these and they smell so good! I've repurchased these over and over and I'll continue to use them.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
These night time facial clothes are so amazing for taking off makeup and leaving your face feeling so amazing and clean. Very reasonable pricing and so worth the buy. I would
Defiantly buy this product again.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
These are absolutely the most amazing face wipes. I am addicted to these face wipes and I tried so many of them but these are the best make up removing face wipes in the entire world and I always get them in bulk I buy a lot of times so I don't ever run out I recommend them to everyone they smell good, make your face so soft they are the best.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?