BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...2 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Maria A.
I got this product during a point in my life where my skin was not doing so hot. It was feeling very dry and tight and I was breaking out left and right (anxiety gets the best of me sometimes). So I was excited to try these as they claimed to be "relaxing" and I thought they'd be great for my sensitive skin. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when all it did was irritate my skin even more. I felt a slight burn and my face became red, so I stopped using them. I figured maybe it was my skin's condition at the time that was just not reacting well to the wipes so I let my skin get better and decided to try again. I did, but they still irritate my skin, specially around my eye area, which is a bummer because I mainly want wipes to remove mascara and eye makeup. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but the irritation was there. It also left my skin feeling kind of sticky afterwards, I had to just use face wash. They're okay at removing makeup if you've run out of your favorite cleansing wipe and you need something quick. Maybe it was just my skin, but I would not buy these wipes again.
Marium S.
The best drugstore facial wipes if I have to recommend are these since these are usually out of stock at my local target . Sometimes I have to order them online.
These are by far my favorite face wipes! I use them every night. I’ve tried other kinds/brands and I never like the others as much as these!
being a long time Neutrogena wipe user (the light blue pack) and I must say that these smell so freaking good! Don’t dry out your skin at all! In fact they moisturize using a gel like serum that’s in all of the wipes! Use them before bed and wake up with a glowing makeup ready hydrated face! I have literally recommended these to any and all of my friends and family that are still stuck using awful wipes and have gotten them all hooked! I keep them stocked like crazy since it’s hard to find them.
Tonya L.
Warren
Wow! Amazing wipes, they get the job done!

I am truly loving Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-In-One Facial Cleansing Wipes! These wipes really get the job done! After a long day, I don’t really want to bother with soap, water, and tying my hair back. These are a time saver! Not only that, they are truly awesome to help unwind from a long day! I’m not sure what the fragrance is, but it is calming! The wipes are wonderful at taking off makeup, including waterproof mascara! I didn’t even have to go back and remove any other makeup left from the wipes, they did it all! I love to see that it got it all off, too! My face felt clean and refreshed after using just one wipe. They have sea kelp extract and deep sea minerals that help cleanse and purify your skin. I did feel a slight tingling of my face, but I don’t really have sensitive skin so it didn’t bother me. They are oil free and ophthalmologist-tested! I highly recommend Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-In-One Facial Cleansing Wipes. I give them a 5 out of 5 stars!
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
These makeup remover wipes are really good. They are a little too saturated for my liking which is why I docked them one star. If they get in my eye the cleaner on the wipe really irritates them, which tends to happen a lot since they are quite saturated. I do however enjoy the light scent of these and how well they remove my makeup. I might possibly pick them up again because they do feel quite refreshing.
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
Although they made the product seem to work for most , I am sad because that I was not one of those people. It says it doesn't dry out the skin, but it dried out mine. I think it's because it gets rid of oil too well with some skin types. If you have oily skin you will definitely benefit, but not the average person. Should be advertised to reflect that (but it doesn't).
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Honestly, I have been so picky about putting any type of products on my face, because I do break out and get oily very quick, but this brand and noxzema are my only two that work for me, I use these wipes after a night out and I’m just in a rush to go to bed and I’m to lazy to do my skin routine, these leave my skin feeling amazing when I wake soft, and healthy
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I love these. They clean your face well without having to splash water all over the place! I used to buy the ones at Costco, which work equally well, but the price is competitive and you don't have to buy a huge box! For me it is the lack of water all over the place that is a plus and they do a good job gently cleaning your face.
Jocelyn W.
Commerce Twp, MI
Absolutely love these wipes! I use the entire line of clean and clear. I love that it is gentle on my skin but tough on dirt, I pick them up every time I’m in target and the stay on my night stand and bathroom counter as a part of my night time routine and as a freshen me up. The price is unbeatable the quality is great.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love these Clean & Clear wipes. At first, i thought that the “relaxing” aspect of the name were all just for promoting the wipes but it actually does relax you. It has such a nice calming scent to it. They definitely remove all of my makeup, even the waterproof mascara that I have trouble removing.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
This is my second favorite make up remover. I prefer the original clean and clear wipe. It seems to leave a residue on your skin. Also I've been having some more eyelashes fall out I'm not sure if it's my mascara or the make up remover. I love it definitely removes all the make-up!
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?

Walmart