BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-In-One Cleansing Wipes

Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes

With deep sea minerals and sea kelp extract, each ultra soft wipe effectively sweeps away daily build up—like dirt oil and stubborn makeup. So effective, it removes 99.3% of makeup, even waterproof mascara. With a relaxing fragrance, each wipe helps wind you down and calm the senses. Gentle enough to use every day. Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Will these break my face out?
Is this good I want to try it Our Moment One Direction Eau de Parfum?
Are the ingredients rough on skin?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes!
Product Highlights
I just started using these and I cannot even explain to you the difference they made.in reviews
These work great for taking off makeup.in reviews
I am not a huge fan of this product.in reviews
Ashton B.
Marion, OH
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Ashton B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using these a week, I use them before my night routine or while I was traveling I just wiped down with this before bed if I had no makeup and I love how soft they are and they have a light clean smell. Kinda of oily but other wise I think I'll go get more
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They get the job so quickly and effortlessly. A majority of my makeup is all off within one wipe and I never need to grab a second. The towelettes are also bigger than some of the other wipes I've tried. I love that they stay moist for a long time because I dont wear makeup a lot so I'm not constantly breaking the bank to replace them
Olivia T.
great make up wipe. keeps skin refreshed and clear. easy to use and great for on the go
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Target
I got these makeup removing/cleansing wipes on a whim at target one day. I must say i love the way they smell and they do a decent job of taking my makeup off without leaving a greasy residue behind. The sheets are a good size and are pretty durable so i haven't had a issue with them ripping. The scent is fairly calming so i can see why these are called night relaxing.
Andrea J.
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Andrea J.
Ive tried a few different brands of cleansing wipes & ever since I’ve tried [product:clean-&-clear-night-relaxing-all-in-one-cleansing-wipes], I haven’t bought any other brand. I use them every night before bed & It leaves my fast feeling clean & smooth.
Jerrica S.
Milwaukee
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Jerrica S.
I love using the cleansing wipes after I wash my makeup off. Every since I switched to these night cleansing wipes my face have been clearing up really well. I have eczema on my face so I really can’t use too much products. I use these wipes and their day & night face wash Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing WipesClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Monica I.
Wichita, KS
Clean & Clear wipes are a must! It's very convenient for easy on the go.. and great for any time use. This was my first time using it, but definitely won't be my last. The product itself isn't too pricey, for the results that I got from using it. And I absolutely would purchase it again.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL
These wipes always make my face look crystal clean. They also smell really good! There is no residue on your face afterwards, and it helps fight acne!
Summer M.
Canton, MI
I love these so much. Right before bed they are so nice to use to relax and clean my skin. The scent is so nice and they work very well at cleaning my skin.
Aaron W.
Round Rock, TX
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Aaron W.
Love these wipes! I was having issues with other night time facial wipes. I was getting dry and irritated skin from oxipads previously and decided to switch to these wipes instead. Ever since I made the change my face hasn’t experienced any irritation or dryness and my face has been super clear. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill W.
il y a un an
Jinn P. il y a un an
yah it's good but try it first in your skin because all of us has different types of skin
Reese N.
Whitehouse
il y a 3 ans
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ All-In-One Cleansing Wipes do these cause your skin to have any reactions? Do these actually clean your face?
Mandy P. il y a 3 ans
Makeup wipes will never fully clean your face. Its best to use a wipe to get the bulk off then wash your face with soap and water. I use makeup wipes when Im lazy! Ive never had reactions from those wipes but you will breakout if you dont remove all your makeup.