BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Face Wipes

Oil-free. Won’t clog pores. Ophthalmologist tested.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Direction:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe.
  • Gently wipe your entire face
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes r...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wi...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have ...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect wipes for removing your makeup and going to bed. They remove well and get every bit of makeup on your face!!! It cleanses really well mainly to go to sleep afterwards and these wipes leave your face feeling comfortable and soft to wake up and apply a fresh face of makeup the next day for all the daily makeup wearers out there!!! I highly recommend these, mainly after a girl’s night out!!!
Maria A.
I got this product during a point in my life where my skin was not doing so hot. It was feeling very dry and tight and I was breaking out left and right (anxiety gets the best of me sometimes). So I was excited to try these as they claimed to be "relaxing" and I thought they'd be great for my sensitive skin. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when all it did was irritate my skin even more. I felt a slight burn and my face became red, so I stopped using them. I figured maybe it was my skin's condition at the time that was just not reacting well to the wipes so I let my skin get better and decided to try again. I did, but they still irritate my skin, specially around my eye area, which is a bummer because I mainly want wipes to remove mascara and eye makeup. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but the irritation was there. It also left my skin feeling kind of sticky afterwards, I had to just use face wash. They're okay at removing makeup if you've run out of your favorite cleansing wipe and you need something quick. Maybe it was just my skin, but I would not buy these wipes again.
Marium S.
The best drugstore facial wipes if I have to recommend are these since these are usually out of stock at my local target . Sometimes I have to order them online.
These are by far my favorite face wipes! I use them every night. I’ve tried other kinds/brands and I never like the others as much as these!
being a long time Neutrogena wipe user (the light blue pack) and I must say that these smell so freaking good! Don’t dry out your skin at all! In fact they moisturize using a gel like serum that’s in all of the wipes! Use them before bed and wake up with a glowing makeup ready hydrated face! I have literally recommended these to any and all of my friends and family that are still stuck using awful wipes and have gotten them all hooked! I keep them stocked like crazy since it’s hard to find them.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
These makeup remover wipes are really good. They are a little too saturated for my liking which is why I docked them one star. If they get in my eye the cleaner on the wipe really irritates them, which tends to happen a lot since they are quite saturated. I do however enjoy the light scent of these and how well they remove my makeup. I might possibly pick them up again because they do feel quite refreshing.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Honestly, I have been so picky about putting any type of products on my face, because I do break out and get oily very quick, but this brand and noxzema are my only two that work for me, I use these wipes after a night out and I’m just in a rush to go to bed and I’m to lazy to do my skin routine, these leave my skin feeling amazing when I wake soft, and healthy
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
Although they made the product seem to work for most , I am sad because that I was not one of those people. It says it doesn't dry out the skin, but it dried out mine. I think it's because it gets rid of oil too well with some skin types. If you have oily skin you will definitely benefit, but not the average person. Should be advertised to reflect that (but it doesn't).
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I love these. They clean your face well without having to splash water all over the place! I used to buy the ones at Costco, which work equally well, but the price is competitive and you don't have to buy a huge box! For me it is the lack of water all over the place that is a plus and they do a good job gently cleaning your face.
♡Hope ♡.
I really enjoyed using these wipes a long time ago. I don’t use them as much now as I used to because I don’t see the use and the over hype of them. They are night relaxing wipes, but they do the same as any other wipes. The wipe itself works pretty well taking off makeup in general though. Overall it’s a good product that I could recommend
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
I bought these initially because my son has a hard time washing his face at night and he is a preteen or tween, I am not sure what to call it these days AND he got his first pimple! He was freaking out and since I know these also remove dirt and oil, I decided it would be easier for him to wipe his face before bed. He loves them... and so do I! They smell great! I am only giving them 4 stars because it does take some effort to take my makeup off. Maybe I wear too much. I don't know. But for the initial purpose of the purchase, they work great!
Jocelyn W.
Commerce Twp, MI
Absolutely love these wipes! I use the entire line of clean and clear. I love that it is gentle on my skin but tough on dirt, I pick them up every time I’m in target and the stay on my night stand and bathroom counter as a part of my night time routine and as a freshen me up. The price is unbeatable the quality is great.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Karina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Best yet Cheap help ya girl out👍🏼❤️😘
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?

back