BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR Night Relaxing® Jelly Eye Sheet Face Mask soothes and replenishes skin, targeting the eye area where stress and sleepiness from the day can show. The cooling jelly sheet mask with Hydrogel formula is designed to contour to skin to help restore and lock in essential nourishing ingredients and moisture leaving the skin feeling fresh and replenished. Gentle on skin and easy to put on and remove, this ready-to-use eye mask contains seaweed extract and is the perfect way to wind down, destress, and relax at night. Use this dermatologist tested, alcohol-free, & non-comedogenic face mask for just 15 minutes to replenish skin after a long day.

Recommended for:

Re-energizing skin: Night relaxing eye mask soothes and replenishes skin after a long day for a fresh feel

Directions:

1. peel off white film backing and apply the mask to clean skin
  2. leave on for 15 minutes while you relax
  3. remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face

Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ext. Violet 2

Ashley O.
Dora, AL
I really loved this mask! It was soothing and cooling to the skin. My skin definitely felt refreshed after the long day I had. There were hear tiny flaps under the eyes that I had no idea how to use. Was I supposed to close my eyes and put them over it? (Doubtful since the cartoon illustration on the front doesn’t show any over the lids). I’m not sure. Over all I really like this product. It did what the problem intends to, and I appreciate that. It just needs a few more instructions.
Alyssa B.
The Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Mask for your eyes is a jelly sheet mask made for the skin under your eyes. It is not a full sheet mask for your whole face, just for underneath your eyes.

When applying this mask, it is very cooling when you put it on. I really loved this mask! It was super relaxing and soothing on my skin. This is really the perfect mask to use after long exhausting days. It is a great stress reliever because this mask is just relaxing. A bonus is that it truly hydrated my skin and made me feel super refreshed. I am not sure this did anything visibly to my skin, but it definitely made my skin feel very soft. I also do have sensitive skin and can say that this definitely did not irritate or bother me at all. I am careful at what skin products I use but had no problems with this. This does come at a low price so it is definitely worth the purchase. I will definitely plan to re-purchase this mask again in the future every once in awhile for a refresh! I would highly recommend this sheet mask. :)
NATHALIA E.
Melrose, MA
This product reminded me of putting my face on ice in the morning, because in the beginning it is very cold. As the 15 min the package say to leave it on the face, it starts to not be so cold. It feels really good in the skin, and helped with my everyday tired face. And since is only 3 dollars (I bought at Walgreens), I highly recommend this.
Daresha P.
I was sent this from clean and clear to review . I really enjoyed how this mask made my face feel. Although it’s a night mask I feel energized . The smell of the mask was amazing and the feeling of it was amazing as well. I also enjoyed how the product just sunk into my skin. When taking it out the package it was soaked with product but when I took it off my face was dry. I love that. It shows that the product really works.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
So let me just start with, I have combination skin. My skin is very sensitive.. honestly I was drawn to buying this back of the "night time" packaging but you can use this mask whenever to get rid of the tiredness. That being said, when I open the package it smelled SOOO good. Like I wish they would bottle it up and sell it as a body spray. It smelled that good! Haha.. I wasn't sure how the fragrance would react with my sensitive skin, but it did very well. I just put this mask on and started watching tv. I felt the mask starting to tingle and feel cooling. It was nice. It didn't hurt or burn or sting. This mask left my skin very hydrated
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
Super easy to use and leaves a nice feeling on the skin. You wear it for 15 minutes and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky like a normal sheet face mask. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized. You could also use the excess liquid on the bottom half of your face and neck which still does leave your skin moisturized but not as much. You could find it for like $3 at Target.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this once and fell in love. I don’t have puffy eyes but I wanted something new to try for these tired eyes. The mask feels cold upon application which I love. I lay back and relax until it’s time to remove it. When I remove the eye mask my entire eye area is hydrated and smooth. It’s about $4
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Feels very cool on the eyes. First time i got to relax with my eyes closed and no disturbances in a while and this made it all the better. My eyes instantly don’t look as tired and there is less puffiness and bags under them. It was a great price. I saw it recommended by @arii on instagram and then saw it at @target so I knew I had to try it. Highly recommend.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
Clean & Clear's Night Relaxing Jelly Eye Sheet Mask is absolutely fabulous! If you haven't used a sheet mask before, you might find them a little weird, but they are worth the hype! I liked that this mask was specifically formulated for the eyes; it had a nice, cooling feel that was relaxing. After leaving this mask on for 15 minutes and removing it, my eye area felt hydrated and soft! I loved how my skin felt and loved even more that this mask contained seaweed extract.  It's easy to use and worth the cheap price-point of $2.50.
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
This mask is amazing. It is so relaxing and it smells great. I used it for the amount of time That the package said to use it but I really wanted to live it on for longer. At first it just felt like any other mask but as time passed by it started to fell refreshing espacial in my eye area. It has wholes just in case you want to open your eyes but you also have the portion to close your eyes and cover them what the mask. After I toked it of it did not left my face súper hydrated or with lots of product left on my face, my face actually absorbed what it was left really fast. I have officially become hocked on this mask. I would recommend it to everyone.
Veronica G.
So i bought this mask. I've never used jelly masks before. Is it good?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Can these masks be refrigerated?