BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR NIGHT RELAXING® Detox Clay Mask detoxifies deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the day. Using the power of two mineral clays, bentonite and kaolin, with a relaxing fragrance, this specially designed formula gives your skin a detox before bed. Easy-to-use, this clay mask is gentle on skin and leaves skin feeling soft and healthy. Apply mask to face and leave on for 15 minutes while you wind down, then rinse thoroughly with water. The formula is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, and won’t clog pores.

Recommended for:

Detoxifying: Clay mask cleans and detoxifies deep down to the pores for a refreshing feel

Directions:

• apply to clean, dry face (avoid eye and lip area)
  • leave on for 15 minutes while you relax
  • rinse thoroughly with water

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sucrose Cocoate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens

• I recently saw this in some night routines and the fact t...3 Answers
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This quickly became one of my favorite #drugstore face masks when I started to use it. I picked it up at Walmart last month and since then it has really helped to keep my skin clear. It's a new nightly ritual 2 to 3 times a week. It has such a refreshing tingling smell and sensation on the skin. It helps to dry up current acne and prevents further breakouts. It's so nice to put on after a long day to help to relax and calm down before bed. I have dry sensitive acne prone skin and this mask has really boosted my skincare routine. Love it.
Emily K.
Dallas, TX
Huge mask fan...and my skin is COMBO everything (acne prone, clogged pores, oily, dry, sensitive, hairy😅 etc)! I love this mask....the way it smells (nice/ fresh but not overwhelming), how smooth and easy it smears on, the packaging (looks small but it last longer than you think)...but doesn't seem it be very effective (I just finished my period and am super broken out/ clogged pores and blackheads) I've been using it almost daily the last week and my face still looks worse than ever (I'm a picker 😒)....but I'm still using it because at least my face looks good while I have it on😂
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Definitely would suggest for oily skin, did nothing for my dry skin, if anything made it feel more dry and rough. Nor did I notice any difference in my pores or how my face looked in general. This made my face burn and very red afterwards.
Definitely go for something else.
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been looking for a clay mask that I can use also as a face wash too. This product has helped keep my problem areas (nose and chin) blackhead free and has shrink some of my larger pores. Will recommend to others and easy on the wallet.
Kristina L.
Cincinnati
Very relaxing and refreshing mask to use, especially before bed. I used this product the night before a really big day and it was just what I needed to settle in for the night. Would definitely get one of these again for a special girl's night or the day before a stressful event.
zulma b.
Friona
This stuff is amazing. It definitely drew out the nasty stuff on the parts of my face that are problem areas. It brought all the gunk and grime to the surface. The rest of my face was absolutely glowing afterwards. I felt so refreshed. But I did accidentally get it in my eye. Don’t do that. It will completely dry out your corneas rendering your eyes absolutely useless for about 20 minutes even after thourough washing and eye drops. Would use again, though.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve used this clay mask and also the gel mask, and both worked great for the price! They are gentle on my sensitive skin and leave it feeling clean and refreshed. It also smells great! I would highly recommend these products!
mercy b.
Everything I’ve ever used by clean & clear has been amazing. There exfoliating face wash is my holy grail. I use it every day and as soon as I’m out I buy more. Everything they use is amazing and I recommend it to any and everyone.
Amanda G.
Richmond
I bought a multi-pack of these bad boys. Pop one on for a few minutes before bed, and you’re ready for a relaxing, restful night! I can’t say I’ve seen any actual effects to my skin, but they’re definitely relaxing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Monse O.
Valera
I was honestly kinda nervous to try this product. It turned out to be great, it worked well with my oily skin and it helped my face feel really smooth and relaxing which felt nice after a long day. I would absolutely recommend, it has really served me well.
Sydney B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I recently saw this in some night routines and the fact that it’s clean & clear’s mask makes me think it would work really well for my skin - but is that true? If you’ve used it before what do you think of it?