Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing® Detox Clay Mask uploaded by Danielle N.Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing® Detox Clay Mask uploaded by Danielle N.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR NIGHT RELAXING® Detox Clay Mask detoxifies deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the day. Using the power of two mineral clays, bentonite and kaolin, with a relaxing fragrance, this specially designed formula gives your skin a detox before bed. Easy-to-use, this clay mask is gentle on skin and leaves skin feeling soft and healthy. Apply mask to face and leave on for 15 minutes while you wind down, then rinse thoroughly with water. The formula is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, and won’t clog pores.

Recommended for:

Detoxifying: Clay mask cleans and detoxifies deep down to the pores for a refreshing feel

Directions:

• apply to clean, dry face (avoid eye and lip area)
  • leave on for 15 minutes while you relax
  • rinse thoroughly with water

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sucrose Cocoate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens

Emily K.
Dallas, TX
Huge mask fan...and my skin is COMBO everything (acne prone, clogged pores, oily, dry, sensitive, hairy😅 etc)! I love this mask....the way it smells (nice/ fresh but not overwhelming), how smooth and easy it smears on, the packaging (looks small but it last longer than you think)...but doesn't seem it be very effective (I just finished my period and am super broken out/ clogged pores and blackheads) I've been using it almost daily the last week and my face still looks worse than ever (I'm a picker 😒)....but I'm still using it because at least my face looks good while I have it on😂
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This quickly became one of my favorite #drugstore face masks when I started to use it. I picked it up at Walmart last month and since then it has really helped to keep my skin clear. It's a new nightly ritual 2 to 3 times a week. It has such a refreshing tingling smell and sensation on the skin. It helps to dry up current acne and prevents further breakouts. It's so nice to put on after a long day to help to relax and calm down before bed. I have dry sensitive acne prone skin and this mask has really boosted my skincare routine. Love it.
Alexis K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Clean and clear is the only brand that I have been able to use a mask where I don't break out from it ! It left me feeling refreshed and clean while not having to worry about a total acne breakout in the end. Will always keep on buying Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing® Jelly Eye Sheet Mask
Kristie A.
I use [product:clean-&-clear-night-relaxing-detox-clay-mask] at least twice a week (sometimes 3) at night after exfoliating my skin. My face feels refreshed, clean, smooth, and soft afterwards. This is an amazing drugstore product. I received this product complimentary from Home Tester Club and this is my honest opinion. [product:clean-&-clear-night-relaxing-detox-clay-mask]
Esmeralda D.
Flushing
I love this mask. I have used it once a week for the past three weeks. My pores feel tight and my skin is smoother and shiny. I will definitely continue to use it.
Bailey G.
Lancaster, CA
I wanted to try out a new mask and I have to say I’m impressed. It really cleared out the excess oil in my skin and left my pores a little smaller. It’s not as much as you would a mask in a tube but it gets the job done for the price.
برایهمیشه💕 M.
Montgomery Village
The mask left my skin feeling very dry and not clean. I felt as if the top layer of my skin was clean but the lower layer was not. Like my pores still felt dirty.
Hayley M.
Boiling Springs
I haven’t been a huge fan of most masks, but this one leaves my skin feeling clean and also makes for a relaxing 15 minutes before bed.
Trisha F.
Ixonia, WI
I just purchased this product and I love it! It smells great and after leaving it on for 15 minutes my skin felt clean and refreshed.
Rosemary R.
Franklin
I feel skin clean, smooth and I feel less oil.
Smell really good, I like it
when I finish it, I'll gonna buy it again.
Sydney B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I recently saw this in some night routines and the fact that it’s clean & clear’s mask makes me think it would work really well for my skin - but is that true? If you’ve used it before what do you think of it?