BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Susan W.
Monroe, NC
Normally, I'm a big fan of Clean & Clear products but I'm not loving this product. I literally have to scrub the crap out of my skin in order to remove my makeup. My skin didn't feel clean after using the product so I have to follow up with a facial cleaner. The only thing that I like about the product is the nice smell
Karina A.
I love these face wipes. I love the scent and the moistness of them. I don't have any problems only using one for my entire face even if I am wearing makeup. They make me feel so clean and ready for bed. I especially like them for travel when I am unable to or don't have the space to take my nighttime face wash.
Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
I love these for on the go use. I keep them in my gym bag just in case I have to go somewhere afterwards. They feel like I've actually washed my face and the packaging is awesome because it keeps the face wipes wet and doesn't allow them to dry out. I would definitely recommend these to someone who is on the go!
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
I always keep stocked up on these. These are SO amazing for Kaye nights at work when I'm feeling lazy. They effortlessly take off even the most stubborn makeup and leave your skin feeling refreshed. I get the nighttime ones that are supposed to help you sleep bad they smell AMAZING. These are a MUST HAVE.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
These makeup remover wipes are great! They get 90% of the makeup off my face and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is nice but isn't too strong. Plus, the price is very affordable and appropriate for what you're buying.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product because it makes my face feel 100x better after its clean and feel so refreshed and i absolutely love it. it is very gentle and very genuine and would definitely recommend it to other users of this brand as well. its reasonably priced and very effective as well. i love it.
Clare D.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are good quality for my pre bedtime routine. I love that they don't require leaving my room and can be used easily! They're nice to take on trips because they aren't a liquid so no worries that they'd spill in your suitcase. I will definitely be recommending and purchasing these again
Monica I.
Wichita, KS
Clean & Clear wipes are a must! It's very convenient for easy on the go.. and great for any time use. This was my first time using it, but definitely won't be my last. The product itself isn't too pricey, for the results that I got from using it. And I absolutely would purchase it again.
Amy C.
I love how soft these wipes are. They are very fragranced which seems to be common with facial wipes. If that is something that bothers you, I would stay away from these. I have sensitive skin and these don't seem to bother me. They can leave somewhat of a sticky residue alone, so I make sure to follow up with my clean and clear sensitive skin cleanser. These work great for taking off makeup.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
These are now part of my nightly ritual & I absolutely love them. I am sometimes bad about not washing my face at night, but these are so easy & convenient. The fragrance is lovely. It does a great job of removing makeup. Lastly, it also leaves a nice residue of moisturizer.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?