BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I have VERY sensitive skin, especially my face, so I got these cause on the package it says something about good for sensitive skin so I bought them figured I would give them a whirl. I've literally probably tried 50 face cleaning products all to make me break out and get red dots and sores all over my face. So when I got these I didn't expect for them to work for me. When I started cleaning my face with the towelettes I instantly started feeling a burning sensation so I stopped. 25 minutes later my fave was as red as a apple. I would not suggest these for sensitive skin people!
Erin S.
Anoka, MN
Great at removing make-up. Smells nice. Leaves a bit of a wet feeling, need to let soak in before skin is dry. Most towelettes, can clean whole face with one towelette.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Hello wipes, as a new mom, my routine has become very fast... With little time for masks and luxury, and i feel these help me feel nice and clean. i use them everyday
Ceciley H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I often have late nights where I am tempted to skip washing my face. Not washing your face at night is one of the worst things to do to your skin. I love keeping a pack of these right next to my bed so on those lazy nights I can still care for my skin. Unlike other facial wipes, these ones seem to be able to not only clean my face, but leave it feeling moisturized as well. Other wipes leave my skin feeling tight and dry. These leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I will never stop keeping these next to my bedside.
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
I have got to say that these are the best best best facial cleansing wipes in the whole entire planet. I use them before going to bed to remove my makeup and freshen up my face for bed. I'm going to admit and say that I am a very lazy person so I tend to skip night face washes and this cleansing wipe does the trip. It removes from the hardest to remove waterproof mascara to matte dark lipsticks. Keep these wipes handy as you will not be able to live without them! Since the wipes are extra moisty sometimes you can cut the towel up in half and only use half portion to clean your face.
Megan V.
I LOVE these wipes!!! The scent smells good but is not overbearing. These gently take off my mascara and eyeliner without hurting my skin. I will continue to buy these because they are affordable and practical.
Leonor L.
Me encanta este producto es fácil de usar y me deja la piel Fresca en la noche , cuando me levanto por la mañana siento la piel suave , buen producto y no está caro , sii lo recomiendo como les decían
Emily L.
I love these!! I use these every night to take my makeup off and wash my face before bed. They can actually take your makeup off, they feel good on your skin, and they smell really good too!
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love these makeup wipes so much! I really just love makeup wipes in general, because it is such a convenient way to take off your makeup, which is great for a lazy girl like myself. I would say that, while I have several different brands of makeup remover wipes that I like to use, this one is definitely my favorite. I find that I have trouble finding these (the night relaxing wipes) at a lot of stores, but when I see them, I always go for them!
Anna G.
Union, OH
These are a great, oil-free wipe that I use mostly on nights when I'm too exhausted to use a full-on face wash. It has a pleasant scent and gets the job done, removing any trace of oil or makeup from the day. They are dryer than I typically like in a cleansing wipe, though. Don't expect to get soaked, but it's a quick and easy way to clean up at the end of the day.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?