BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Barbara L.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE THIS! It really does wind you down after a long day at work or out and about. I really love all clean and clear products so the morning burst in the AM is awesome and this at night is great !
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are the best Facial wipes I've used in a really long time!! They're so moisturizing and relaxing feel great to take off makeup before bed with and they work amazing! Took it all off!!
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL
These wipes are so good!! They smell wonderful, remove my makeup and leave my skim feeling soft. I usually use an astringent after to tone, but it's not necessary.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
I have purchased this over and over again and won't stop. These are the only makeup wipes that remove my stubborn makeup without irritating my eyes. I highly recommend if you don't mind a lavender scent
Ashley C.
Great product for on the go travel or lazy nights. However I would not use this product on a regular basis due to the chemical scent and less than clean feeling it leaves my face with.
Mattea L.
Loveland, CO
Clean and clear wipes are actually the only wipes I will use for removing makeup. Other brands destroy my skin and strip them from natural oils and moisture. My skin is so sensitive, so these wipes are a relief!
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Best makeup wipes ever. I have sensitive skin so these kelp a lot with that. I would definitely recommend giving these a try. Not too pricey and very effective. Also great for oily skin.
Cassie V.
Hanna, AB
I use this every night before bed. I feel it relaxes me and washes my oily skin before bed. These are also very easy to pack when travelling and makes washing your face a breeze.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
Eh, these wipes turned out to be so-so for me. I really enjoyed the scent of these, as well as how fresh and clean they leave your face feeling initially. However, I DIDN'T like how it made my face feel awhile after the fact... My face sorta felt dewy/slimy??? It almost felt like the wipes had left a coating on my face, which made my nose a tad bit more oily than I'd like. Not only that but I'm not certain it's relaxing properties legitimately worked either. This is a decent product, but I initially spent 7 or 8 bucks on these, which I don't find to be a fair price for the outcome.
Yaiseth N.
Doral, FL
Estás toallitas desmaquillantes son geniales con limpieza profunda refrescante y no maltratan la piel también ideales para limpiar el rostro de impurezas y sudor las recomiendo y me encantan!!!!!!!!!!!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?