BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tina O.
Fairborn , OH
I love these I have seen a huge difference since beginning the use two weeks ago. I have fewer breakouts and almost no black heads. Being an adult I shouldn't have to worry about breakouts and now I no longer do.
Mandie F.
Beaverton, OR
I tried these nighttime wipes for quick cleansing when I'm too tired for my nightly routine. I felt like I had to use at least 3 wipes to truly remove all my makeup and didn't like the smell. Would not recommend
Aubriee M.
Canal Winchester
Amazing all around. I use these to help remove my makeup before bed and usually I feel like I have to wash my face after using any kind of wipe on my face. But with these they leave a cleansing feeling and I go straight to bed with just one step!
Kenya M.
Yakima
These wipes are my all time favorite! Especially when I go to sleep, the smell is just so relaxing. These wipes work amazing it is very gentle on skin. I would 10/10 recommend, this product is very affordable.
Jessica D.
Niagara falls, NY
Wonderful wipes. I've used these for years. The packaging is great and keeps them from drying out. I love how well my face feels after, no stinging or burning. You can pick them up for a great price at Walmart
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
Not what I was expecting. I wanted these to work better than they did. Facial cleansers are different for everyone though, and I've had good luck with this brand in the past so I would still recommend them.
Taylor R.
I loved this product. Left my face feeling refreshed and great. I loved the calming scent and feeling it had. Wipes were very soft on the face. I very much love these and would suggest them for others!
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
I use these to remove my makeup at the end of the day. And it's so amazing! It's not super harsh on my skin but it does it's job to get all the makeup off and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I definitely recommend using these!
Catherine G.
These are the only makeup wipes that do not break me out. I have used these countless times and will continue to. Other makeup removing wipes tend to burn my eye area or irritate my skin making it red. The price point is perfect and I love how saturated they are and not dry.
Barbara L.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE THIS! It really does wind you down after a long day at work or out and about. I really love all clean and clear products so the morning burst in the AM is awesome and this at night is great !
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?