BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Use this at night or after gym class to get rid of the sweat cost very little very portable and easy to use smells amazing! Once I had recorded it to once friend I saw it spreading around school like a disease everyone had it and everyone loved it atleast now after gym class I don't have to share mine ūüėČ
Brittaney B.
Red Deer , Alberta
THESE ARE MY HOLY GRAIL FACE WIPES!

Oh my gosh these smell beyond incredible and they are sooooooo soothing when you use them before bed. My skin just feels so hydrated and plump and happy when I use them. I probably go through a pack a month, and I will continue to do so!!
Grace H.
Daventry
I like these wipes a lot. Not amazing but they do the job and the scent of them aren't too strong and unlike a lot of cleansing wipes they don't burn my eyes, I tend to use this after I've used a make up wipe to remove the make up and use these as a quick cleanser.
Lisa L.
Wales, UK
I love how these wipes give your face a deep clean and being a first time user I have to say they are the best ones I've tried to date. The packaging is minimal and clear. They do exactly what they say they're effective and would recommend to anyone looking for deep pore cleansing wipes
ridda f.
Igot these awhile ago and really like how they smell so good. They're gentle on skin and cleanse the skin thoroughly besides removing the makeup. Maybe iwill repurchase sometimes, not really sure though.
Sonya F.
I used this after my normal skin care routine. This is meant to relax your skin, and it definitely did that. I bought this at my local drug store. This is one of the most gentile wipes I have used EVER. I would definitely buy again!
Laraib A.
Calgary , AB
Leaves my skin fresh. Amazing for after a long day. I use this to remove my face mask and it's amazing. If you want a peaceful sleep after a long day buy this leaves skin feelings clean and fresh.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
This are my favorite cleansing wipes. They are fresh, soft, and stay firm when wiping the face. I use it to remove. My makeup before washing my face and it does leave my face greasy nor dry.
Susana M.
Excelente, elimina el máximo de residuos de maquillaje, dejando la piel fresca y limpia. Recomiendo lavar el rostro después de usar pero es algo personal, la sensación es increble
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
These are the best makeup wipes. I used them everyday before bed and it smells great. They get most of my makeup off. I recommend defiantly because the wipes are far from expensive.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?