BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Good wipes you can also use to take off make up too💄👓💐 best ever.......
Paola Q.
Oxnard, Ca
I love these because they take off all your make up and it works fast
Megan H.
West Midlands
I will never not be able to sleep without using these. The wipes I used were so refreshing, but they made your skin feel so new and clean. It also made sure that all left over make up had come off, I think that I will be a repetitive user of these.
Vicky V.
I always feel like wipes do better jobs then any make up removers
This wipes are good for them lazy night when you can just have them on your bed side table and just quickly remove your make up without getting up
Kamile N.
Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
Burns a little when used on my face and not good results, does dry the spots out but sometimes makes it worse rather than better, have thrown my pack away.
Harsh on your face, could just be my face as its very sensitive.
Improvements could be made to have one specifically for sensitive skin.
Saneaah A.
Bradford , Bradford
These are great to remove makeup and even waterproof makeup it was great. I constantly buy these I've tried other wipes but these are my all time favourite I love them!!! I would definitely recommend. The packaging is super and attractive to look at
Nicole G.
Broomridge , Stirling
I found these great to clean my pores and get right in about the dirt and grime obviously to me wearing make up every day I can definitely count on these to take it off at the end of the day and not worry about my skin having any redness
Gabrielle E.
St. Johns, CA
These made my face super super oily. Which was bad because that made my face break out worse. They were good for getting my makeup off before bed though. So that’s a plus.
Karen F.
Puerto Rico
It is great at removing makeup and relaxing your face. It feels like your face its breathing when you use them. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I use it every night before going to sleep and I like the feeling that creates me.
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Use this at night or after gym class to get rid of the sweat cost very little very portable and easy to use smells amazing! Once I had recorded it to once friend I saw it spreading around school like a disease everyone had it and everyone loved it atleast now after gym class I don't have to share mine 😉
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?