BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
I use these every night. They really help me wind down for sleep, and relax me. These are a little more expensive than regular make-up wipes but for the smell they are worth it. Love the packaging as well, great for travel. I will be repurchasing for a long time, and of course recommending.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
I love love love these wipes! I stopped using wipes for a while because it would clean my face but burn my eyes when trying to remove my eye makeup. This product is so nice because I can use it for my face and eyes, without the burning! Plus it smells so nice, I would definitely recommend!
Anjelik C.
Dover, NH
I love using these right before bed. Idk if it's placebo but it really does seem to relax me after I've gone to bed. I know lavender is supposed to be used to calm you and it's used a lot in products for the night time, which may be while I love this product. I constantly use this!
Gabrielle H.
Hot Springs
YOU MUST BUY THESE! I'm currently obsessed with these! The scent is great and super relaxing and actually clean your face without harsh rubbing or scrubbing and still leave your face with a little moisture so it's not super dried out! These are greaaaattt! I have combination skin
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
This product is pretty good, it gets most of the makeup off but sometimes I realize that it doesn't completely get it off so I have to actually wash my face afterwards, and not to mention that it smells pretty great, but you have to be careful cause the medicine may get in your eye.
Aubrey W.
I love having these in my nightstand drawer. Some nights I'm too tired to make it to the sink to wash my face, let's be honest. A quick wipe with one of these means no sleeping in my makeup which is a big no no. They are also great for on the go, travel and overnight bags.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These have slowly become one of my favorite remover wipes . They feel really calming on the skin and take of my makeup effortlessly. I leave these right by my bedside for those lazy days I just can't get out of bed
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
this is one of the very few makeup wipes i can actually use on my face that won't break me out or burn my skin. i use these every time i need to remove my makeup and it takes it all off completely and doesn't bother my skin. i don't know what i'd do without these.
Kaitlin G.
Raleigh
These are okay, the only reason i got them was because they were oil-free which is a big thing for me to use, because others aren't so good. But the extras they add in this almost seem unnecessary. I'll use it til it runs out but will probably find another to use.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These are my top go to for makeup remover wipes . They don't leave a heavy scent on your face and it does not take much effort at all to remove makeup . They were priced well also and a great value . I purchase mine from grocery stores like publix or Kroger .
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?