BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Sophie L.
Brought these on vacation with me recently and really enjoyed using them. -Non irritating on my reactive/combo skin (normally has trouble tolerating wipes) -Nice scent-Felt cloth like instead of others that often feel papery, stretchy, don't tear.-Effective at removing makeup with minimal discomfort around very sensitive eyes-Even more effective at removing dirt/grime/sweat from skin after a long makeup free day or intense workout (I find this rare w/wipes)-Great price point
Ashley-Rahne M.
They work. But I have to almost scrub with these wipes in order to get everything off. And even if I don't scrub around my eyes to remove my eye makeup, I have to wipe them way to many times for me to be happy with. These wipes say relaxing, but they cause a small amount of burning around my eyes, where my skin is the most sensitive, but also on my neck. Definitely won't be buying these again, especially now that I know what a shady, terrible company Johnson & Johnson is, too.
Caitlin K.
Cedar Park , TX
I always look forward to taking my makeup off when using this product. A little pricy compared to other face wipes, but definitely worth the extra pennies. They are full of moisture which really helps wjen taking of makeup and specially mascara. They feel and smell great on your skin and are very relaxing. The sea minerals and kelp are great for cleansing your skin. I will continue to buy this product.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I really enjoy these facial wipes! I use them every night and have been very happy with them. I am sensitive to the smells of other facial wipes, but this brand smells amazing. A pack lasts about a month and the price is very afforable.
Gladis P.
Pacoima, CA
I've recently started using these and they are amazing. In the past I've used the Burts Bees facial wipes but they leave my face feeling dry and the Neutrogena wipes made my face break out. These Clean and Clear wipes are life changing. It leaves my face smooth and the scent is amazing.
Benita G.
Have been looking for a while for a good makeup remover wipe, and i finally found them. I love how gentle and soft they are, they smell nice and relaxing, and make your face feel really moisturized. I have fallen in love with these makeup wipes 😊 I really suggest to give them a try!
Kristi S.
Austin
Not as fast as I wanted them to work but a very convient product.I had read reviews that said zits were reduced in size by the next morning or pores started to clear out,and blackheads were less noticeable.I guess an overnight miracle wasn't this product.I only started to see a difference after the first two weeks.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I live for these because I am super lazy at night & with teenagers, it's really easy to make sure they're keeping their health skin regimen with these. They are a great price & you can find them almost anywhere. I use them as well for a quick face touch up or a regular wash. Definitely convenient & effective
Leshae S.
I used to use there almost every night before I went to bed. I don't wear make up so I was just normally cleaning the filth from the day off, and these wipes did amazing! You wouldn't believe the dirt and grime that is actually on your face just from a days activities, it removed them so well and I was very pleased with the results and the after feel.
Brandy B.
Love these and use them almost nightly! Super quick to take makeup off and they're a great value and not pricey at all! Def met my expectations, and will be buying again. Would also recommend to others, ESP as a quick makeup remover that leaves your skin feeling super soft and clean after using.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?