BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
I think the face wipes did a pretty good job with removing all the extra makeup and dirt/oil that was left in my face. It made my skin feel fresh and soft
Megg
I always use these makeup whipes twice in the day. Always good to start off with a clean face in the morning. And to go to bed with a clean face at night.
Lexie M.
I just started using these and I cannot even explain to you the difference they made. My face cleared up in a matter of days. This stuff is unbelievable.
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
Convenient for travel, great for final face wash of the day, have bought these a few times. Like the product and is effective. Bought at Walmart fair price
Sherry H.
El Cajon, CA
I love these. My daught turned me on to these. We were out camping and need to wash my face after riding bikes all day and gave them a try and loved them !
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
I really love these! They are my favorite make up removers to use, all I need is one sheet and it removes all my make up and leaves my face feeling clean
Shakaylia W.
Quincy
Not only did theses wiped help me go to sleep. You know relax and calm me down before bed but they helped get rid of some marks I had from acne as well.
Heather N.
Susquehanna, PA
These wipes are very convenient and easy to use they have a great smell and don't break me out. They are very effective and I would repurchase this item.
Allie S.
I swore by these wipes forever to remove my makeup but I feel they really dried my skin out and it took me a while to get my skin back where I wanted it
Laura G.
Wynne, AR
These are my go to facial wipes. They remove makeup flawlessly and have a wonderful relaxing scent to them, making them perfect for use right before bed.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?