BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Squad for rvevthe cvwdvrvrv c vthe cand and evev are you going to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to the keys.
Cassie H.
ontario, CA
Takes makeup off super easy, even tough waterproof makeup. 1 wipe takes off my full face of makeup. It leaves my face smelling good and feeling clean and soft.
isabel C.
chino
Omg I love these wipes ! I use these for wiping off my makeup and these are wonderful I highly recommend these ! Your gonna love them to death I promise you .
Stephanie L.
I love these clean and clear face wipes to wipe of my makeup easily...sometimes I'm just too lazy to want to wash my face and these are great for those days!
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the perfect wipes for cleansing your face. It leaves a fresh crisp feeling, and the amount of residue removed from left over make-up is miraculous!
Lisa M.
San Marcos, CA
Great product to cleanse and treat the face, in just a few wipes, and it’s a great brand for healthy younger looking skin that’s soft, supple and beautiful.
Gabriella G.
Colts Neck, NJ
When your too lazy, tired or drunk (LOL) to wash your face at night, these are a great alternative!! I hate acne do anything that prevents it is a must have
Danielle N.
Beaver Meadows, PA
These wipes leave your face feeling nice and clean. They remove mAkeup nicely Aa well. The scent is nice and light and they leave your face nice and smooth.
Summer M.
Canton, MI
I love these so much. Right before bed they are so nice to use to relax and clean my skin. The scent is so nice and they work very well at cleaning my skin.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
I think the face wipes did a pretty good job with removing all the extra makeup and dirt/oil that was left in my face. It made my skin feel fresh and soft
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?