BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
I am not a huge fan of this product. Although they do a pretty good job of taking off my makeup, they don't leave my face feeling clean. The smell of these wipes nausites
me they smell awful.
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I like the all in one nighttime cleaning wipes it's notice to jus have to use one thing when I come in from work and don't feel like doing alot cuz I'm so tired
Azine A.
Tempe, AZ
These wipes are pretty good. Not the absolute best ones, I prefer the clean and clear makeup dissolving wipes, but these are very good especially for the price.
Bekah M.
Buffalo, MO
I use the wipes all the time! They are my go to wipes. Deffienly good value for the price I pay for them and they are not expensive. The packaging is very nice.
Ashante M.
Works very well. With one wipe you get most of your make up off. It doesn't leave your skin dry. I use it every night. It's effective in removing oils and dirt.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Love these! they're super soft and feel very refreshing when cleaning my face. if you don't like fragranced cleansing wipes i would stay away from these though.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
I am guilty of sleeping in my makeup a time or two. Gross I know. So I picked these up for something quick to use . I love them their amazing and smell so good!
isabel C.
chino
Omg I love these wipes ! I use these for wiping off my makeup and these are wonderful I highly recommend these ! Your gonna love them to death I promise you .
Rose S.
Farmville, NC
This product keeps my acne away on a regular basis. Not only does it work but it is also affordable. It is not only for teens but @ 41 years of age I love it!
Shirley L.
These makeup wipes are incredible! It takes off my foundation and concealer as well as my waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner with ease! I use these every day!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?