BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
This is a must have for those parents out there who have children in sports! Easy to store easy to use and the break outs on the face are a lot less than they were before!
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
I work on the beach and I use these religiously. During a shift, I will go through maybe 2 or 3 wipes. I feel refreshed throughout the day. Plus, it makes my face feel good.
Sara P.
I love these face wash wipes!! They are calming and soothing so they are perfect before bed and they really help keep your face clean without being super harsh on the skin.
Rusti A.
Temecula, CA
These are quick and easy to use; no water necessary. I can take them with me anywhere. They don't irritate my skin and they do a good job at taking off all of my make-up.
Bailee M.
These are great wipes to clean your face really well. I use these when I'm camping because it's hard to wash with water. Lol. They work great and help prevent breakouts!
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
These wipes are really nice and work well for hydrating your skin at night. But the only down fall is that they dry out too fast. I'd like to see them last a bit longer.
Heather G.
Lubbock, TX
I did not find the wipes to work half as well as an actual cleanser. I also have very sensitive eyes, and this made them burn despite avoiding the area around my eyes.
Kitt G.
Rayne, LA
My husband and I both used the wipes to clean our faces. He used it after a day of work just to wipe the dirt and oil off and we both really love them. They work great.
Jackie T.
El Paso, TX
I do buy a lot of facial cleansing wipes, not only for me but for the whole family because we all like to use them and the way they leave our face...nice and smooth...
Eve N.
They seemed to work like an average facial cleansing wipe but sometimes would cause my face to feel puffy and inflamed. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?