BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product. I've never cared for clean and clear products before until just recently. I love to use these wipes when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like washing my face or to remove my make up off.
Ashley D.
Kansas City, MO
This is what I use when I've been out late and am way too tired to wash my face!!! I still use my astringent after using just to make sure I got all the gunk off but these work so well!!
Kathy A.
San Antonio, TX
This product is ok it did dry out my skin the next morning. i probably will not buy this product again so i was a bit disappointed the price was decent just didn't work well on my skin
jayla f.
It really helps clean your face enen if u have pimples .It really helps u look perfect in anyway it also cleans all if that old makeup th at haven't came off yet.
Nothing too special. Just a pair of facial cleansing wipes. Much better than any I've tried though. Just the fact its from Clean & Clear makes me feel good. If anything, I found them too thin and a but irritating. But no biggie, if it gets the job done then it gets the job done.
Audrey S.
Conway, AR
I keep these in my car for a quick swipe before going for a run. I hate running after work with a face full of makeup and these make for a quick cleanse so I can get out there.
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL
I love these wipes! They're best when you're too lazy to wash your face, I usually take them camping or backpacking in when a bathroom is no where to be found with running water! It doesn't make your skin oily, I always have them stocked!
Tanayry R.
These are the only makeup wipes I buy now. It helps take off the most stubborn waterproof makeup plus it leaves your face feeling moisturizer and fresh. Definitely worth it.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
These are affordable, but didn't work the best on me. Nice packaging... I think people who really struggle with breakouts may prefer the liquid cleanser and moisturizer duo.
Liz T.
Carrollton, TX
I really like the way that these smell. They also work well at getting my makeup off at night. I do feel the need to cleanse afterward because they leave a residue on my skin.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?