BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
I just stayed using these wipes, and I must say they do work pretty well. They take the majority of my makeup off. The only thing I am not crazy about is the scent.
Sara A.
Cedar Falls, IA
One of my favorite makeup removers but not the best because in general the wipes should not be the only thing to clean your face with from makeup because it does not remove all the makeup
Vanessa N.
Sheboygan , WI
I used these wipes because a friend of mine told me they worked great. I bought them at Walmart. I thought they were a little rough for my skin. I prefer the neutrogena cleansing wipes. I guess I expected something else.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
One of many of my go to products that I love very much. And you can feel it cleaning your face and it shows how much dirt and oil that your skin had from the day.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I prefer makeup removing face wipes over a washcloth and water along with other products because they are Quick easy and cleaner then bacteria ridden washcloths.
Amanda F.
I love these wipes not only are they getting my makeup off, but I know that their getting my pores clean. My only problem is they are always sold out at my local drugstores, so I just end up buying other brands.
catherine r.
Cypress, TX
Love these for those times when i don't want to get up and wash my face. even after a workout or just being outside, these are good for helping you feel refreshed
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a must have for me year round. Living with roommates its often hard for me to just get into the bathroom to wash my face, so I always have these in my room...and my gym bag...and my desk at work. Its just a nice way to keep your face clean year round. Also, I love the way these smell!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
Im obsessed with their wipes!! they always make my face feel like ive just done a full facial washing and take off my makeup with ease. great for long nights with little time, or energy, to actually wash my face
Tiffany A.
These are the only face wipes I can use on my skin. All of the wipes I have tried have given me an allergic reaction. Not only do they remove all of my makeup and gently cleanse, but they don'they my skin out.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?