BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Kayla e.
Joplin, MO
My favorite. Gets my makeup off very well, even tough eye makeup. It's soft and smooth so it doesn't feel like I'm drying out my face or making it too oily. Generally get at Walmart. Good packaging but I also purchased the tub it can go in so air does not damage any of the wipes.
Andrea V.
This is so useful! I use this when I get home so tired to do a properly face cleaning or when I don't have time between meetings for do my make up all over again. It takes all the make up away and it's very fast.
Adriana L.
Lansing, MI
Love the fact that this cleans my face as well as taking off all of my make up!. I've come across a lot of make up removers that make my face oily and I hate that. The only thing I would suggest is making the wipes a bit smaller because you really don't need all the huge wipe lol
Morigianna M.
Riverside, CA
Love these! They are great for travel or at home. One wipe does a great job of cleaning your face. great on air planes when you need a perk me up in between planes after sleeping. They also don't leave a sticky coating on the skin.
Viola J.
Ithaca, NY
These wipes are excellent if you want to remove makeup and cleanse your face either on the go or quickly. perfect for traveling and those nights where you just want your face clean and to go to bed.
Christina G.
These wipes have been better than any other for me. I have tried to use other brands, but they do not take makeup off as good as these wipes. I constantly go back to them when I run out of wipes.
Katherine Y.
The wipes do remove almost all of my makeup but I can't say the makeup wipes make me feel any more relaxed. Half of each wipe was also dried out so only half of the wipe was actually moist which I didn't like. I'm not sure if I just got a defective one but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Kayla J.
Lula, GA
I love these face wipes! They not only take my make up off it leaves my face feeling fresh, clean, and smooth! I have used these wipes multiple times! I tend to buy my face products from CVS.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love these makeup wipes. They are non-greasy and have a very pleasant smell to them, one that is perfect for bedtime. They don't burn your eyes when you need to take eye makeup off either. They have just the right balance in them. I would pay full price for these!
Jessica P.
Gets every trace of my makeup off when I don't feel like going through the whole thing of cleaning my face with face wash. moisturizes while taking off my makeup, what more could you ask for??
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?