BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
perla R.
OMG these remove my eye makeup completely and I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I'm very impressed but the only thing I don't like is that the fragrance is too strong. The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
I keep these in my dressing table for times when I'm just too lazy to wash my face over the sink. The smell is very nice and I like that they're oil-free so I don't have to worry about clogged pores or oily pillow cases.
Melissa R.
Port Clinton, OH
I decided to return these. They just didn't seem "wet" enough to really take my makeup off. I'm not sure if I just got an older package, or if they all seem on the dry side? I do, however, LOVE the night facial cleanser!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
These are the best cleansing wipes! I use them daily before bed to ensure that my face is as clean as possible before I go to sleep. The wipes don't dry out your skin and keep my skin feeling fresh and clean. I highly recommend these cleansing facial wipes!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These Clean & Clear wipes are GREAT for removing your makeup and cleansing your face at the end of the day. Just one wipe is enough to remove all of my makeup! The lavender scent is calming and perfect for getting me in the mood for bedtime. The only disadvantage is that they are often pricier than competing brands.
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
I'm not always kme to remember to wash my face at night...By that time I'm just too tired. But having these in my room helps me to at least clean the dirties from my face from throughout the day. My face is always soft and smooth in the mornings and is noticeably clearer after a few days of using.
Jenn T.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite makeup-removing wipes out of all the ones I've tried. It's not harsh at all on my skin and doesn't irritate my eyes, and the scent of these really does relax me at night. The wipes do a very thorough job of removing all my makeup, including foundation and eyeliner/mascara.
Nicole T.
Woodbury , MN
I love using these facial wipes! They're so nice and convenient! And they do a great job of removing all of your makeup, waterproof or not. And it doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all! There's also enough of a towellete to use multiple times!
Christine S.
Jacksonville , Fl
Great for doing a quick face wash at night. I don't always feel like doing soap and water. These take all my eye makeup off well and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. Clean & Clear has always been a great affordable brand for skin care
Jacquelyn J.
Belleville, IL
My teenage daughter uses this product and has since she started wearing makeup about a year ago. I've noticed that not only is it great at removing her makeup but there has also been a decline in her acne.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?