BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Savanah S.
Alpena, MI
These work great when you're getting ready for bed and when you're running late in the morning for work or school. Great price not expensive at all. The packaging is easy to use and great looking. I do recommend this to others because it's great quality
Angela P.
I really love these wipes. I feel like they really get all of the makeup and dirt off in 1 wipe. Recently I have been noticing that my skin does not necessarily feel fully clean with cheaper facial wipes and that I would have to either use multiple or more likely wash my face afterwards. With these, I never feel that way. They are not drying to my skin either which is great!
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love the convince of these cleansing wipes. They can take off a face full of makeup with one towelette, and leaves your face clean, clear, and fresh. I have fairly sensitive skin, as well, and these work great for me. I highly recommend them!
Janie R.
These are fine just to clean your skin not necessarily for a face full of makeup unless you intend to follow through with other products. I don't wear foundation so that's not a problem for me. Personally I find them to be not moist enough.
Ally R.
Bettendorf
I LOVE these wipes. I use them EVERY NIGHT. They make my face feel a little greasy for about 5 seconds after use. But then it goes away, and they smell like heaven. Highly recommend! Definatly relaxes me, and helps me calm down before bed
Jessica W.
Weirton, WV
These wipes are refreshinf after a long night or an even longer day. They work great and don't leave any film on my skin. They also don't burn my eyes which does happen sometimes with wipes. I have only purchased once but I'm loving them. I have already told.my friends about them.
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
To be honest, I have switched back and forth between a couple of the facial cleansing towelettes, and these just don't feel as strong as others when I have used them. For that reason, I stick to some of the other brands (I prefer oxy).
Krista B.
Johnstown , PA
I really only use this when I have had make up on and need to remove it before bed, or if my face seems very oily for some reason. But it seems to dry my skin out a lot and causes it to become itchy afterwards. But it does it's job.
Brittany P.
Palm Bay, FL
So I picked these up on a whim while I was at target. Let me tell you how excited I am that I did. I love them so much! I use one wipe to get off all my makeup. My face feels so clean after I use them. And they smell really good too! They'll be my go to wipes from now on.
Paige S.
Austin, TX
I love these makeup wipes! They remove all of my makeup including water proof mascara. I have sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin at all. I love these wipes and I definitely will be repurchasing them. Although they do leave a sort of lotion feeling on the skin but I enjoy that because I don't feel like I have to apply a moisturizer immediately after removing my makeup.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?