BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Amy C.
I love how soft these wipes are. They are very fragranced which seems to be common with facial wipes. If that is something that bothers you, I would stay away from these. I have sensitive skin and these don't seem to bother me. They can leave somewhat of a sticky residue alone, so I make sure to follow up with my clean and clear sensitive skin cleanser. These work great for taking off makeup.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
These are now part of my nightly ritual & I absolutely love them. I am sometimes bad about not washing my face at night, but these are so easy & convenient. The fragrance is lovely. It does a great job of removing makeup. Lastly, it also leaves a nice residue of moisturizer.
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
I love how easy these wipes are!!! I work at a hospital and when I feel the need to wash my face I just pull them out of my backpack. They don't dry out my skin like most cleansers did. They also didn't make me break out! I have very sensitive skin. My pre teen boys are ev!en starting to use them. Amazing product!!!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
One of my favorite go to nightly wipes that I use before bed. I normally pick them up at Walgreens or Wal-Mart. Handy and good packaging and gentle on your face and neck, Not to pricey and I much prefer thm over any other brand. Sometimes sending a little more is worth it.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
These are by far my absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They make my face feel fresh and clean every time I use them, also they don't have my skin either. You can feel the cleaning sensation when you use them and they also smell great! I will never stop using these!
Amber T.
Cabot, AR
I love these wipes! They work great for on the go and in between washing my face. They take my makeup off and are very gentle. I don't use them full time but use them normally in conjunction with my daily face cleanser. I have bought multiple times and will again!
Alexis J.
Orlando, FL
I just started using these today as my old makeup remover wipes ran out. They were very calming and they felt very refreshing on my face. I wish the wipes were a little more damp as it took a few extra swipes to get my eyeliner off. The makeup wipes I was using before took the makeup off much quick with less effort. But these wipes did make my face feel instantly better after I used them. They made my skin feel softer and smoothr.
jodi l.
I love these wipes. They smell wonderful. Even my 2 year old loves for me to wipe his face with them at night. They are so soft and go a good job at getting the make up off or even to just clean your face with. Affordable price they have lasted a long time too.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I really love these! They don't have a bad smell and they are extremely gentle. Their remover ability is great I can get all my makeup off with one wipes. Even waterproof mascara and brow gels which are usually the hardest to remove. These work great I usually buy a pack a month
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I use these every night with the matching cleanser. They do a good job of taking off my makeup but I like the extra step of using the cleanser afterwards to make sure my face is really clean. It has a really nice soothing smell that helps to wind me down at night.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?