BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & clear night relaxing wipes instantly dissolve dirt, oil and makeup - even waterproof mascara - while helping you relax with its calming aromas.

• If these work for makeup remover does it make your eyes react at ...1 Answers
  • Okay ladies I need your help! Top cheap makeup remove wipes! Be...1 Answers
  • Are these makeup wipes good for oily skin because I have oily ski...1 Answers
  • "I am not a huge fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "The wipes are a little too slimy as I would describe it other than that it's really good and they didn't break me out and I have VERY sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "These work great for taking off makeup." in 1 review
Maria A.
I got this product during a point in my life where my skin was not doing so hot. It was feeling very dry and tight and I was breaking out left and right (anxiety gets the best of me sometimes). So I was excited to try these as they claimed to be "relaxing" and I thought they'd be great for my sensitive skin. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when all it did was irritate my skin even more. I felt a slight burn and my face became red, so I stopped using them. I figured maybe it was my skin's condition at the time that was just not reacting well to the wipes so I let my skin get better and decided to try again. I did, but they still irritate my skin, specially around my eye area, which is a bummer because I mainly want wipes to remove mascara and eye makeup. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but the irritation was there. It also left my skin feeling kind of sticky afterwards, I had to just use face wash. They're okay at removing makeup if you've run out of your favorite cleansing wipe and you need something quick. Maybe it was just my skin, but I would not buy these wipes again.
Grace B.
These were great when getting home late and tired, needing to feel refreshed when traveling/handbag and post face cleanse routine.  I bought mine in boots and they were gentle yet effective therefore I would definitely recommend and buy again to anyone in need of handy refreshment!
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I bought these initially because my son has a hard time washing his face at night and he is a preteen or tween, I am not sure what to call it these days AND he got his first pimple! He was freaking out and since I know these also remove dirt and oil, I decided it would be easier for him to wipe his face before bed. He loves them... and so do I! They smell great! I am only giving them 4 stars because it does take some effort to take my makeup off. Maybe I wear too much. I don't know. But for the initial purpose of the purchase, they work great!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this wipes! They work so well to remove makeup. Gets everything off with no struggle. They're very saturated which I love. The scent is really nice. They are gentle, not abrasive at all. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend!
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use these wipes everyday to clean and get the makeup off my face. They are also great for road trips and traveling. They do a great up and I would recommend them to anyone. I’ve used them for about a year or so.
angelιqυe 🤙.
San Jose, CA
I literally don’t know what I would do without this!! It takes off my makeup so effortlessly and leaves my face so fresh and smooth! Honestly I don’t even want to wash my face afterwards because I feel so clean and my face feels so soft! I just started using it about a week ago and I’m so obsessed like I need to stock up! Like I’m touching my face right now as I type this because I was just using it and my face feels amazing! Plus I do feel more relaxed and soothed after using it
Rachel H.
I love these face wipes! They take off all my makeup and leave my skin nice and clean. I definitely feel the need to rinse after using these, because it feels almost like a face wash residue left behind, but I don't mind because they work so well. My skin feels clean and oil free after using these and they smell so good! I've repurchased these over and over and I'll continue to use them.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
These are absolutely the most amazing face wipes. I am addicted to these face wipes and I tried so many of them but these are the best make up removing face wipes in the entire world and I always get them in bulk I buy a lot of times so I don't ever run out I recommend them to everyone they smell good, make your face so soft they are the best.
Araceli H.
spring lake
This product really relaxes your face and is handy to have to just clean up your face from all the dirt and oils from your hardworking day and you can wake up clean and refreshed for the new dayv
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Are these as effective as their gel cleanser?
Tonia B.
Are these good for removing makeup as well or just as a facial cleanser?
Mya S.
Monroe, MI
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Are these used for removing make up or just a refresher?
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Looking for a night face wash that doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Does this product clean without leaving an oily feeling?