BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clean & Clear® Morning Glow™ Moisturizer. For Smoother Brighter-looking Skin. Oil - Free. Won t clog pores. Hypoallergenic. Instantly brightens skin. Moisturizes dry skin. SPF 15.

• my face is really oily, can i use it?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin ? 1 Answers
  • I need a new moisturizer. I also don't wanna spend lots o...2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Glow Moisturizer
  • "I really like this moisturizer. I have dry skin, especially in the winter. I use this after every shower and it keeps my face from feeling so dry. what I like best is that's it's not greasy. It's smooth and light. It doesn't feel thick and greasy like some moisturizers. " in 48 reviews
Annie🌸 R.
I have been using this product for several years now. Until recently I began to notice that it was not helping my dry skin patches at all and it was, in fact, making them worse. I love the glow and shimmer it leaves after moisturizing but I don’t know if it’s really doing the job anymore. If you have oily skin I would recommend this but for others like me with dry skin I find that others could do a better job and maybe there is another product out there. On the plus side it is my favorite lotion during the summer due to the fact that it is very lightweight and easy to apply. It also contains spf 15 and I love the smell compared to using raw sunscreen. Clean & Clear® Morning Glow Moisturizer
Tabitha M.
This is one of the skin care products I will use if I need something affordable. I have acne prone skin so even for it, it works. The cleanser that goes with this is just as great as the moisturizer. I like to buy them to go together because I feel they have the best results together.
carol i.
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer is my favorite facial moisturizer with spf. It has a very light fragrance. I can't stand fragrances, but this one is barely noticeable. I'm so sad it's discontinued. I have combination dry/oily skin and it's hard to find a product that works all seasons. When I don't use it, my skin looks duller. This product has a shimmer in it, which makes your skin glow. My friends that use it are shocked that they've not know about this product sooner. I don't wear makeup much and this gave me a perfect glow. I'm down to my last bottle and not looking forward to finding the perfect facial moisturizer with spf!

Attached picture shows me with eyeliner, mascara, blush, and moisturizer only. I wear foundation, concealer, and highlighter only on an occasional basis, like twice a month. My husband is depicted for the skin contrast haha. No filter used. Please bring back my favorite moisturizer Clean & Clear!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
If you look in my shower there will always be at least one Clean and Clear product. I bought this to try after liking most Clean and Clear face products. It is okay at moisturizing but having Sensitive Skin makes it hard to use some products. This one kind of stung my face when putting in on and I had to take it off not long after. It doesn't smell bad and is fairly reasonably priced. Just not what I would pick if you have sensitive skin.
Sasha S.
I haven't bought this product in forever but just seeing in makes me want to add it to my grocery list! This used to be my go-to moisturizer in high school that I would use day and night. I have somewhat acne prone skin and this always gave me a healthy looking youthful glow without any of the acne or blockage that can come from some moisturizers.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I use the moisturizer every single day with and without makeup.  It instantly makes me skin feel very soft and not as tight.  It also helps with the blending of my makeup it goes on super smoothly and gives me a nice finish.  The only thing that would be nice is if they had other scents.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
No "glow" as this product advertises. It's just a basic moisturizer, doesn't do much for my dry skin. Smells kind of weird and makes my skin kind of itchy. Definitely a pass, try the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer it's much better!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I have skin that dries really quick whether I just came out of the shower or put tons of oil on my face. Everytime I apply it in the morning it feels nice and my face feels refreshed and moisturize which is always wonderful before I put on my makeup.
Stephanie W.
I've been using this moisturizer since I was 16. This stuff has SPF and has little shimmer particles that give my skin a nice glow without looking glittery. Has an orange/ sun screen scent but the scent is not overpowering. Absorbs quickly without leaving skin super sticky. Have repurchased multiple bottles in the past 10 years.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER IT IS MY LIFE! But for real, not too heavy and easy to rub in. It's the perfect start to a good day! Not to mention the actual glow you get from it! I would recommend this for a drugstore moisturizer any day!
Karen A.
Did this make anybody else face super oily..I already have pretty oily skin and this did not help//
vienna v.
Did it leave your face glowing and not oily all day?
Kathy V.
Glendale, CA
Where can I buy this?! I'm in love with the Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer and woukd love to try this product out. Is it new or has it been in the market for a while?
Mandy G.
Can anyone find this in stores? It used to be my go to but now I can't find it anywhere!
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Have Been Looking For A Good Moisturizer I'm A Makeup Artist And I Want A Moisturizer I Can Use On Any Skin Type