BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Surge™ Energizing Power Cleanser.
New.
10X more effective.
Than ordinary cleansing.
Wakes up your skin in just 60 seconds.
Johnson & Johnson.
Applicator, attachment head.
14 energizing cleansing pads, 1-AA battery.

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser
  • "best cleanser I have ever used. It removes all of my days impurities without harming my sensitive skin. " in 10 reviews
Gloria A.
West Lafayette, IN
I just got this cleanser a couple weeks ago,
Its the first time I use a vibrating cleanser and I love it,
It left my face so clean and soft.
I suffer from an oily face and this helped alot specially when Washing my face the morning after wearing make up!
Its small for on the go, and the pads are easy to apply and remove from device.
I’m in love with it
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
 This is an OK products. Are used it a lot when I was in middle school and it helps someone with my problems. I love the brush I still have it but I just don't use it the batteries it still works batteries are still in there and it just I give it to my friends whenever they forget there is or something like that and they love it and they usually give you the have to go on a hunt to find this because it's not really anywhere anymore. But I do recommend this product if you're just starting out on a facial cleansing treatment whate brush I still have it but I just don't use it the batteries it still works batteries are still in there and it just I give it to my friends whenever they forget there is or something like that and they love it and they usually give you the have to go on a hunt to find this because it's not really anywhere anymore. But I do recommend this product if you're just starting out on a facial cleansing treatment
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Sometimes I wake up feeling so exhausted and not ready for the day, my acne was everywhere and my face needed a little lift. I started to use this product to see what it would be like and I am very thankful I did. It help wake up in the morning with a tingly kick to my face (don't worry, it doesn't hurt) and my face since then seems brighter, more alive, and clearer. Now I am fully confident to get up in the Morning and start the day with a fresh start.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Growing up, I used the Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser every morning! When this product came out I had to grab it. The soft vibration is like a little face massage and you can feel it getting deep into the pores. There was never any irritation to my skin, it always felt fresh. Plus, the smell wakes you right up putting you in a great mood!
Amanda T.
I use the cleanser every morning. It wakes me up and makes my face feel tight and energized. It's definetly a good price for the amount of product you get! I have sensitive skin so sometimes it stings a little especially if my skin is dry but definitely worth the use! I would definitely recommend this product as a morning pick-me-up.
Ariel T.
I love their morning cleanser! It leaves my face smooth and tingly in a good way. It is a nice refreshing start to my morning that leaves my face oil free and ready to go. I'd say it is very effective in cleaning off oil and even left over makeup. I have been buying this product for about a year and I highly recommend it.
Kaylee S.
Springfield
This is an amazing product and would love for other people to use it to . It helps wake up the skin in a gentale way that is not to harsh on the skin i use this still and would 100% percent want others to try it to if you have sensative skin this brand will be gentale on the skin but also get done what needs to be done
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I was in the hunt of looking for a product that'll wake my skin up since I sort of struggle with catching up my energy. I found this in the store and decided to try it out. Best product ever!! It does what it says it'll do and I absolutely felt energized. My skin stayed bright and glow-y. Would totally recommend!
Adaritsa A.
I have very dry skin with oliy patches. After washing my face with this product the first day my face wasn't oliy nor dry. My skin felt very soft, smooth and clean. I've been using this product for 1 month and I haven't gotten any ache. It smells amazing and leaves your face feeling with a fresh tingly feeling.
Cristy M.
Raymore
I absolutely love using this product. Tried it once years ago and have been hooked on it ever since. It has these neat little microbeads and the scent is a lively citrus guaranteed to wake you up in the morning. I'm a repeat customer and would refer this as one of my favorite facial product must haves!