BY CLEAN & CLEAR #13 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Surge™ Energizing Power Cleanser.
New.
10X more effective.
Than ordinary cleansing.
Wakes up your skin in just 60 seconds.
Johnson & Johnson.
Applicator, attachment head.
14 energizing cleansing pads, 1-AA battery. see more...

Kaylee S.
Springfield
This is an amazing product and would love for other people to use it to . It helps wake up the skin in a gentale way that is not to harsh on the skin i use this still and would 100% percent want others to try it to if you have sensative skin this brand will be gentale on the skin but also get done what needs to be done
Tichina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful! I love the refreshing feeling that it gives once you begin to massage it into the skin. It's such a gentl cleanser. I'm a first time user and I was very pleased, so much that I'd buy it again
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the scent of the Morning Burst Surge Energizing Power Cleanser, but it was a little harsh on my skin. I felt like my face was getting clean, but I ended up with a red face for about 20 minutes after using it. I would recommend this only if you don't have sensitive skin.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product with high expectations and personally don't feel like the product was worth the money. The hand held ball vibrates but that alone doesn't seem to aid in removing dirt. Washing your face with your hands and a towel to exfoliate seems just as effective.
Brittany R.
Salt Lake City
This is my go to shower cleanser. It removes make up, has little exfoliating balls that gently scrub away imperfections. The smell is nice. It does leave your skin a little tight so I use a good moisturizer afterwards. This is a great, simple, and inexpensive face wash.
Maggie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Had a great smell and doesn't dry my face out. Not exactly energizing to me but it is a pleasant smell. I like citrus though. I never had horrible acne do I can't say how well it works for that. But just as an everyday cleanser, it gets the job done!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with the entire morning burst "collection". The smell is amazing and none of the products have ever disappointed me. This particular product is great. The texture feels amazing on your skin and it doesn't leave any residue behind. I highly recommend!
Andrea A.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a huge fan of Clean & Clear ever since my acne got really bad. I especially love their morning burst line because it really does wake me up and it's such a great product for people with oily skin, but sometimes it doesn't work for all people.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a nice product and I love the bright orange color but I like the liquid scrub better. Both give me a great refreshing feeling buy the liquid is a little easier to apply for me. It's great for those who like a cool dry application but I prefer the liquid.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every morning. I love the smell. it is very fresh and energizing. Not sure if it helps with acne as much as it claims, but it helps wake me up. I purchased at a CVS for a decent price. I would recommend this product for the smell, and the clean feeling, but not for acne fighting.