BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear - Splash Wildberry & Guava Morning Burst Body Wash: Body wash Feel the splash of wildberry and guava Bursting beads suspended in exotic fruit extracts Leaves you refreshed and energetic see more...

Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
My kid has pimples on his back, and it was getting really bad until I bought him this product. It smelled great, a real waker-upper scent, and in a few weeks to notice a bit of a difference on his back, but it did help do the job. My kids likes it more because he says he smells good.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Got this as a travel size and I loved it! The scent is really what sold me! So nice and really wakes up the senses! It lathers very well with a sponge and with exfoliating gloves. Leaves the skin clean but not stripped! I definitely enjoyed this product!
Leyla G.
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
The scents wake you up in the mornings. The bursting beads leave you feeling great, just as they advertise.
It helped clear away acne from my skin but left skin feeling dry, itchy and irritated. I would recommend use for people who don't have bad skin issues
Christina B.
Christina B.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love this product. I'm not a morning person and this brings me right up. Lovely fragrance and doesn't leave my skin too dry.
Teressa W.
Teressa W.
Stanwood, WA
This is the best product I've ever used right in the morning when i wake up I use this and It brightens the day.I love this product so much,I recommend this for everyone that wants to control acne!!!
Long Beach, CA
I really want to try this product. I've bought the mango body scrub and it was really good . But I would have liked it more if it had better smell. Not that it smelled bad but I was expecting a strong smell. And this product looks like it has a strong smell.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Tried the mango scent first and now this one is so good. Smells and lingers so good. Price is great.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
I'm not a big fan of the smell but it helps keep my back acne free witch is amazing that it dose that
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the smell of this and it worked fine for washing my body, but it wasn't anything special nor was I absolutely in love with it.
Long Beach, CA
Does this have a strong good smell?
JAS T.