BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Oil-Free With bursting beads® Wakes you up Cleans to brighten the appearance of your skin With caffeine, lemon and papaya Oil-Free - Won t clog pores Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® skin brightening facial cleanser is a specially designed formula that is intended for all skin types, that contains skin nutrients and unique Bursting Beads® that burst with energy, and removes dirt, oil and impurities deep down to the pores.  This cleanser formulated with a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya helps to brighten the appearance of your skin and releases an invigorating fruit fragrance that awakens your senses.  Skin looks instantly refreshed, leaving you ready to face the day. Questions? 1-877-Skin-411 ; see more...

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Oil-Free Facial Cleanser
  • "This face wash leaves my face feeling refreshed, but it does not help with blemishes.but it also really wake u up ☺️☺️☺️" in 2 reviews
  • "I do not see any brightening effect, but overall it is a really good cleanser. " in 2 reviews
  • "As far as a facial cleanser goes I would definitely recommend it but I do not really see the brightening effect." in 1 review
  • "I didn't really notice a brightening effect but I did like the way my skin looked while I was using it." in 1 review
  • "This cleanser is pretty much ideal for all skin types it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed while brightening your face I love using it in the morning and also it smells amazing definitely recommend " in 1 review
Francelys R.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I'm one to always need a burst in the morning, when I was on the hunt recently for new face products I had to try Clean and Clear Morning Burst. A special that was going on prompted me to buy the cleanser and get the facial scrub for half off - excellent! I'm happy to report that I enjoy both products. They both have caffeine, lemon and papaya , smell great, and seem to work for me. The cleanser is obviously softer on my skin than the scrub, but both make my skin feel soft and clean after use.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this cleanser didn't react well with my skin. this cleanser foams a bit and after I would rinse it off my skin would feel very tight and I would get red blotches on my face. after using it for a month I gave up on it because my skin dried out which was causing me to break out. if this happens to you with foaming cleansers such as this one I recommend getting a creamy cleanser and not a foaming one
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Review on the clean and clear morning burst skin brightening oil free facial cleanser. It comes with a lot of product. It's oil free which is great for skin types that are really oily. Exfoliates skin, waking it up in the morning. When you apply the cleanser you automatically feel the cleanser working, you feel awaken from this morning. It's a great product for my skin. I love this and will definitely repurchase this!
Ty D.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product every morning to wake my face up first thing in the morning to get that tired look on my face (even when I am really tired) this is apart of my staple routine I will not be taking this back to the store anytime soon. It's my holy grail for my morning routine to hydrate and living up my face and since I wake up with typically oily skin it help leave just enough moisturize that satisfied my skin.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
I like this just fine. Good drugstore cleaner and good brand. I've tried different types of Clean & Clear cleansers, but this one is not the best. I don't know how brightening it actually is, there are micro-beads and shimmer in this though. Not a big fan of the smell of this one. Removes dirt and some face makeup so it does its job, but do not get it in the eye as all Clean & Clear cleansers burn your eye.
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I really liked this product. I bought this on a trip to Disney and universal on a drugstore because I forgot my face cleaner and this was a live saver! It's to good on the skin! It has that fresh feel, minty some what like and citrusy smell. The micro beads sort of gently exfoliates. The thing I didn't like was that the pump never worked. It came broken or it was just clogged.
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
Dallas, TX
This makes my face feel so refreshed and awake! I love the smell and it makes my skin feel good and minty (i don't know how to explain that feeling) it just makes you feel good! My problem is that I have very sensitive skin and when I wash my face with it every day my skin starts to feel irritated and prickly. But using it every other day feels so good!
Janet R.
Janet R.
Kintnersville, PA
I've recently purchased this cleanser and it's such a nice refreshing way to clean my face in the morning. it has a great sunshine type of smell and a pretty shimmery glow that i love waking up to! Unfortunately it's only a decent cleanser when it comes to acne and will occasionally dry out my face pretty badly. Otherwise a nice cleanser!
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Clean & Clear's morning burst (yellow formula) smells so amazing in the morning-time! It has lemon and papaya as well as caffeine- it really wakes up my skin and my senses. I have oily skin, so this cleanser is great because it is oil free. I also have sensitive skin, so the gentle foaming action and the dissolving beads are just right.
Jazeeba S.
Jazeeba S.
This face wash really does wake you up in the morning. It gives you that "burst" kind of feeling, hence the name. It's just refreshing and feels cucumber cool. This is great for sensitive skin. Just make sure to apply some moisturizer right afterwards or it can leave you face feeling dry. It makes my skin smooth to the touch.
LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.
Do you find that this makes your skin brighter?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
Do this product makes other people's face dry or is it just mine?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Will this dry my skin out if I have normal/dry skin?
Dianne B.
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
I have been having many break outs on my face can this help with acne and oily skin?
Yamel G.
Yamel G.
Los Angeles, CA
What are your thoughts about this