BY CLEAN & CLEAR #40 in Face Scrubs

MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Scrub is formulated with BURSTING BEADS® and a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya. It invigorates your senses and helps brighten your skin’s appearance. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently and massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • The obvious action: Avoid your eyeballs.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Use 2-3 times per week.

Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Acrylates Copolymer Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Lauryl Glucoside Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Hydroxide Fragrance Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Cellulose Mannitol Xylitol Methylparaben Propylparaben Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour Ethylparaben Polybutylene Terephthalate Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract Caffeine Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Algin Tocopheryl Acetate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Ethylene/VA Copolymer Mica Titanium Dioxide Talc Chronium Hydroxide Green Iron Oxides Yellow 10

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub
  • "My skin is pretty sensitive, I was very surprised that this face scrub worked so well. I love using it in the morning it definitely helps wake you up and gets you going with a fresh start. It smells great too!" in 21 reviews
  • "After I started using this product I have gotten a lot of great compliments on my skin and when I ran out for a few days, my skin went nuts." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product, smell delightful and it is a great way to get your day started." in 1 review
  • "great product it makes my face feel super soft and clean and it smells great it works very well for me" in 1 review
  • "When I need that extra burst of energy in the AM i turn to this face wash. " in 1 review
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I actually use this as my morning cleanser. It's amazing. It helps me wake up in the morning but also leaves my skin feeling fresh. It has little exfoliating beads in it to take off any dirt or oil. I got it from Walmart for about $4.00. It's definitely a great gentle cleanser for all skin types.
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
I like to switch around my skincare routine so that my skin does not get too comfortable. I love how it smells and makes my skin feel. Pretty good price and normally has coupons available. A nice alternative to the regular morning burst
Haley B.
Panama City , FL
I love my lemon products but these cleanse and brightens so well! I love to use this in the morning to wake me up and have my face smelling clean. It is so convenient for your pocket and easy to use. It is usually in drug stores from what I’ve seen.
Venus L.
This facial scrub has really helped me transform my skin! It leaves it clear and smooth after every use and I cannot get enough of it! I will most certainly buy it once more and I want to encourage everyone to do as well
Apache T.
Bemidji
I use this on my face every other day. It smells really good so i love using it. I am a first time user of this product, I bought it at Walgreens. I'd say it's pretty gentle because it doesn't leave my face feeling raw. I thing it could use a little bit more exfoliation, but overall great product so far.
K K.
I was a little hesitant at first to use the product because of the little beads inside , I wasn’t sure if they would irritate my skin, but after a couple weeks of using this product the results are extremely good! I would definitely buy this product again. Leaves skin fresh.
Brittney M.
Orlando
I SWEAR by this facial cleanser. I have been using it for a couple years now and have never had a problem with serious acne. Using a buff puff I wash my face everyday and it makes my skin glow! I recommend this to anyone I can because it’s so gently yet it works to keep my pores clean!
My sister and I recently bought this product to try it out. I was surprised how well it worked. After every use, my face felt clean and tight. I’ve gone back to using other cleansers but I will most likely use it again.
siia N.
I purchased this product becasue it was recommended in a review for another product. That reviewer said that this scrub enhanced the complexion and helped with the uneven skin tone. I did not notice any of these benefits.

In addition, I think this product is too gentle as a scrub. I usually use apricot scrub from St. Ives which is more agressive and I did not feel like this product was doing much.

This scrub is also quite runny (too much water in the formula), and it is difficult to control the amount being dispensed. It either needs to be more viscous, or the hole in the cap needs to be smaller.

I am guessing the tube is designed for more contents that what is included (5 oz) becasue there was quite a bit of air in the one I received.

On the positive side, it smells nice and refreshing, but I will not be reordering.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
sokayna b.
AGADIR
wher can i get this thank u 😊😚
Mandy G.
Does this really brighten your skin?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this irritate your skin ?
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
Did anyone break out from using this cleanser??
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I want this sooooo bad but have never seen it at any store