BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub

MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Scrub is formulated with BURSTING BEADS® and a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya. It invigorates your senses and helps brighten your skin’s appearance. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.

I’m considering buying this item; has anyone used this product? Does it wake your skin and you up in the morning?
Is this ok to use on acne prone skin or will it irritate the skin further?
Is this face wash good for dry skin ? I’ve got terribly dry skin! 😓
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
My skin is pretty sensitive, I was very surprised that this face scrub worked so well. I love using it in the morning it definitely helps wake you up and gets you going with a fresh start. It smells great too!in reviews
It's a great product, smell delightful and it is a great way to get your day started.in reviews
When I need that extra burst of energy in the AM i turn to this face wash. in reviews
great product it makes my face feel super soft and clean and it smells great it works very well for mein reviews
After I started using this product I have gotten a lot of great compliments on my skin and when I ran out for a few days, my skin went nuts.in reviews
Kelsie R.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Kelsie R.
My go to everyday face wash, I use it twice a day & it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean after I use it, wont switch from this
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I just recently got this about 3 weeks ago, and I am obsessed with this wash. This may sound cliche but when I read other reviews about it actually brightening the first use, I was like there is no way. Well I stood corrected, this literally brightened my face after the first wash and made my skin feel fresh and awake. I love the beads in this and how they are not harsh on my skin but good enough to scrub my skin and exfoliate it! The smell is a bonus, it smells like lemon and something else I can't put my finger on. I will definitely repurchase this face wash.
sophia P.
Pacoima
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by sophia P.
Purchased at: Target
This product has a very refreshing scent. I have semi sensitive combination skin and it leaves my skin smooth and soft but leaves it a little dry. My skin seems to look bright after using it. The scrubs are gentle on the skin. It does not seem to help fight of any type of acne. I would recommend if you want a less expensive product for soft and bright skin, not for fighting acne.
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This clean and clear morning burst is really good! It wakes me up in the mourning! I usually use a moisturizer after it. I don’t like it as much as the orange citrus one the have but it’s still good! I smells like lemonade!
Maria C.
I am a real big fan of this product and love the smell. It's never to harsh on my skin and always gets the job done without over drying and chemical smell.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
I love this product! It works great at taking off all my makeup at the end of the day. It also makes my skin feel really soft from it being a scrub. It smells nice and doesn't cost much. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Crystal A.
Tickfaw, LA
It has a awesome scent and isn't uncomfortable on my sensitive skin. You don't need much to thoroughly cleanse my face.
Mia M.
Illinois
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub uploaded by Mia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best face washes to use in the morning when you wake up. Over time I’ve noticed how it’s brightening my complexion! It’s very good at keeping you up and refreshing ! Smells very good as well.
Cara M.
West Mifflin, PA
Love love this the way you feel so so awake after using this just makes you Smile when your done using it.
Cecilia W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great facial cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Smells really great too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...