Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Scrub
MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Scrub is formulated with BURSTING BEADS® and a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya. It invigorates your senses and helps brighten your skin’s appearance. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing
- Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
- Now the important part: Gently and massage your whole face.
- The operative word: Gently.
- The obvious action: Avoid your eyeballs.
- If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse peepers with water.
- Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
- Use 2-3 times per week.
Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Acrylates Copolymer Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Lauryl Glucoside Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Hydroxide Fragrance Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Cellulose Mannitol Xylitol Methylparaben Propylparaben Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour Ethylparaben Polybutylene Terephthalate Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract Caffeine Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Algin Tocopheryl Acetate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Ethylene/VA Copolymer Mica Titanium Dioxide Talc Chronium Hydroxide Green Iron Oxides Yellow 10see more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "My skin is pretty sensitive, I was very surprised that this face scrub worked so well. I love using it in the morning it definitely helps wake you up and gets you going with a fresh start. It smells great too!" in 21 reviews
- "After I started using this product I have gotten a lot of great compliments on my skin and when I ran out for a few days, my skin went nuts." in 1 review
- "It's a great product, smell delightful and it is a great way to get your day started." in 1 review
- "great product it makes my face feel super soft and clean and it smells great it works very well for me" in 1 review
- "When I need that extra burst of energy in the AM i turn to this face wash. " in 1 review
In addition, I think this product is too gentle as a scrub. I usually use apricot scrub from St. Ives which is more agressive and I did not feel like this product was doing much.
This scrub is also quite runny (too much water in the formula), and it is difficult to control the amount being dispensed. It either needs to be more viscous, or the hole in the cap needs to be smaller.
I am guessing the tube is designed for more contents that what is included (5 oz) becasue there was quite a bit of air in the one I received.
On the positive side, it smells nice and refreshing, but I will not be reordering.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos