BY CLEAN & CLEAR

MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is formulated with a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya and cleanses to help brighten the appearance of your skin while releasing an invigorating fruit fragrance that awakens your senses. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Use your fingertips to gently massage the cleanser onto your face. Go ahead, swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
  • Avoid your eyeballs.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Acrylates Copolymer Cocamidopropyl Betaine Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Hydroxide Menthyl Lactate Fragrance Disodium EDTA Cellulose Citric Acid Mannitol Xylitol Menthol Methylparaben Propylparaben Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour Ethylparaben Caffeine Polybutylene Terephthalate Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Algin Tocopheryl Acetate Hydroxypropyl Methylocellulose Ethylene/VA Copolymer Mica Titanium Dioxide Talc Chronium Hydroxide Green Iron Oxides Yellow 10

• Just got this in my first VoxBox! What should I expect?3 Answers
  • Is this good at removing makeup? I wear a full foundation...3 Answers
  • Does this face Wash Help With Redness, acne and oily Skin...2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser
  • "This is such an amazing face wash. It has caffeine in it! In the morning my eyes and face are pretty tired. I use this and it wakes me up and makes my sin look clean and refreshed! I have super sensitive skin so it crazy gentle on my skin " in 54 reviews
  • "This face wash leaves my face feeling refreshed, but it does not help with blemishes.but it also really wake u up ☺️☺️☺️" in 2 reviews
  • "I do not see any brightening effect, but overall it is a really good cleanser. " in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser is pretty much ideal for all skin types it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed while brightening your face I love using it in the morning and also it smells amazing definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "As far as a facial cleanser goes I would definitely recommend it but I do not really see the brightening effect." in 1 review
Taylor S.
cincinnati
I use this almost everyday. Clean and clear has always been pretty nice on my skin, considering I have slightly sensitive skin. It also helps remove makeup off of my face and just keeps my face feeling fresh! I follow it up with clean and clear moisturizer!
kelly f.
Dublin
Purchased at: CVS
This cleanser really wakes me up. It gives my face a tingling sensation that I enjoy. I often wash my face with cold water to add another awakening effect. The citrus scent is a clean scent that is perfect for the morning. Big fan!!!
Sharon N.
South Orange, NJ
I love this product so much because it helps out with my acne. Some days, when my acne is really bad, I use this and when I wake up the next day, my face feels much cleaner and the redness decreases. Highly recommend!
Kate M.
The morning burst is the best out of all the different clean and clear cleansers! It makes your skin look amazingly vibrant and bright! The bursts clear the dirt off your skin and leave a glowing beautiful face!
Becca T.
I love this morning cleanser! It claims that it brightens your skin and wakes you up and it is not lying! My skin feels totally refreshed and even looks brighter after I use it. Perfect start to my day. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have notices that my skin is actually getting smoother and it has reduced the appearance of old acne scars which is awesome. I would highly recommend this face wash! I have experienced no irritation whatsoever, it's awesome!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Clean & clear has been my go favorite product for years. This morning burst cleanser has surpassed my expectations. It does cleanse and brighten your skin and the scent does help to wake you up in the morning. It doesn't irritate or dry my skin. I have been using the morning burst citrus product since it went on the market. I love how affordable it is at $7 coupons does help. I do recommend to everyone and will continue to purchase this product.
Michele R.
Baltimore, MD
Favorite...good for daily use...I actually prefer to use this one at night as well over the one for night time..very refreshing and vigorating... Love the tingling effect. Clears my face of most if not all impurities and leaves it with a natural glow. Be sure to follow but with a toner to close pores back up and an oil free moisturizer because it does make your face a little tight and dry feeling but not physically dry.😍😍😍
Adriana :.
I have used the brand Clean and Clear before and it was pretty decent and worked for me. I ran out of my usual face wash and I wanted to switch my skin care routine up. I have oily skin, and I experience with acne, so I always have to make sure my cleansers and facial washes are oil free. So, I was at the drugstore and I saw this one. I picked it up and tried it the next morning. I used it for about a week and I can say that it is probably one of the not so good cleansers. It over dried my skin, did not help with my acne and it did not brighten up my face. I really didn't enjoy it, so I switched back to my normal skin care routine. I wouldn't reccomend if you have the same skin types as me. This is not great for acne prone skin. I am never going to buy this again.
Aelim _.
I did not like this morning burst from clean and clear at all. This was my first trying out the facial morning burst. Although I have used previous Clean&Clear products before this is the one I’m most disappointed with. I just gave me a lot more acne than I even had. Since then they have not gone away. I have stored some of it it a separate
container for guests in the guest bathroom and room, because I know I won’t use it and I don’t want it to go to waste.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser from the drug store. I’ve tried multiple versions of this (the green, the orange, and I do believe the blue) and this is the best one. It has a slight smell but it’s barely there. It’s lathers up really well but it doesn’t foam up and strip your skin like most cleansers can do. It’s extremely gentle yet effective in getting all my make up off. I do notice a little bit of the brightening affect as well. I think it’s the perfect gentle morning cleanser to help you start your day. Probably the only cleanser I’ll purchase from the drug store.
LeeAnn M.
Do you find that this makes your skin brighter?
Hi :.
Riverside
Does it dry your skin?
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
Do this product makes other people's face dry or is it just mine?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Does it dry the skin?
Alyssa L.
Will this dry my skin out if I have normal/dry skin?

Amazon