BY CLEAN & CLEAR

MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is formulated with a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya and cleanses to help brighten the appearance of your skin while releasing an invigorating fruit fragrance that awakens your senses. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Use your fingertips to gently massage the cleanser onto your face. Go ahead, swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
  • Avoid your eyeballs.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Acrylates Copolymer Cocamidopropyl Betaine Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Hydroxide Menthyl Lactate Fragrance Disodium EDTA Cellulose Citric Acid Mannitol Xylitol Menthol Methylparaben Propylparaben Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Flour Ethylparaben Caffeine Polybutylene Terephthalate Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Algin Tocopheryl Acetate Hydroxypropyl Methylocellulose Ethylene/VA Copolymer Mica Titanium Dioxide Talc Chronium Hydroxide Green Iron Oxides Yellow 10

• Is this good at removing makeup? I wear a full foundation...2 Answers
  • Does it dry the skin?3 Answers
  • Puede llegar a resecar? En pieles grasas1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser
  • "This is such an amazing face wash. It has caffeine in it! In the morning my eyes and face are pretty tired. I use this and it wakes me up and makes my sin look clean and refreshed! I have super sensitive skin so it crazy gentle on my skin " in 54 reviews
  • "This face wash leaves my face feeling refreshed, but it does not help with blemishes.but it also really wake u up ☺️☺️☺️" in 2 reviews
  • "I do not see any brightening effect, but overall it is a really good cleanser. " in 2 reviews
  • "This cleanser is pretty much ideal for all skin types it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed while brightening your face I love using it in the morning and also it smells amazing definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "As far as a facial cleanser goes I would definitely recommend it but I do not really see the brightening effect." in 1 review
Becca T.
I love this morning cleanser! It claims that it brightens your skin and wakes you up and it is not lying! My skin feels totally refreshed and even looks brighter after I use it. Perfect start to my day. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have notices that my skin is actually getting smoother and it has reduced the appearance of old acne scars which is awesome. I would highly recommend this face wash! I have experienced no irritation whatsoever, it's awesome!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Clean & clear has been my go favorite product for years. This morning burst cleanser has surpassed my expectations. It does cleanse and brighten your skin and the scent does help to wake you up in the morning. It doesn't irritate or dry my skin. I have been using the morning burst citrus product since it went on the market. I love how affordable it is at $7 coupons does help. I do recommend to everyone and will continue to purchase this product.
Michele R.
Baltimore
Favorite...good for daily use...I actually prefer to use this one at night as well over the one for night time..very refreshing and vigorating... Love the tingling effect. Clears my face of most if not all impurities and leaves it with a natural glow. Be sure to follow but with a toner to close pores back up and an oil free moisturizer because it does make your face a little tight and dry feeling but not physically dry.😍😍😍
adriana💫 Q.
Redlands
I have used the brand Clean and Clear before and it was pretty decent and worked for me. I ran out of my usual face wash and I wanted to switch my skin care routine up. I have oily skin, and I experience with acne, so I always have to make sure my cleansers and facial washes are oil free. So, I was at the drugstore and I saw this one. I picked it up and tried it the next morning. I used it for about a week and I can say that it is probably one of the not so good cleansers. It over dried my skin, did not help with my acne and it did not brighten up my face. I really didn't enjoy it, so I switched back to my normal skin care routine. I wouldn't reccomend if you have the same skin types as me. This is not great for acne prone skin. I am never going to buy this again.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing og facial cleanser. I’ve been using this stuff off an on for a long time. Has an invigorating smell and awakes your skin. Easy to apply and use. Lathers fantastic, left my skin feeling soft clean and amazing. Would repurchase from my local Walmart and would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cheap drug store cleanser. Love the lil beads they clean the skin very well and remove dead skin.
Mariel Q.
Los Banos
I use this strictly in the morning when i wake up before i apply anything to my face. This is a staple in my skincare routine ! It actually wakes you up and feels fresh on your skin, not to mention it has a nice suttle smell of citrus, i love it ! it deff gives you that glow within. I will be repurchasing when i run out. A must have.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is hands down my favorite cleanser from the drug store. I’ve tried multiple versions of this (the green, the orange, and I do believe the blue) and this is the best one. It has a slight smell but it’s barely there. It’s lathers up really well but it doesn’t foam up and strip your skin like most cleansers can do. It’s extremely gentle yet effective in getting all my make up off. I do notice a little bit of the brightening affect as well. I think it’s the perfect gentle morning cleanser to help you start your day. Probably the only cleanser I’ll purchase from the drug store.
Hailey S.
Edwardsville
This is one of my favorite cleansers! The scent is wonderful. This really makes my face feel clean, without feeling dried out or stripped. I would definitely recommend for those with acne prone skin. It didn’t do a lot to clear my acne, but I noticed that it didn’t make my acne worse whatsoever like some cleansers do.
Breana B.
This has been my all time favorite facial wash.. I buy at my beauty supply store for $9 i love the smell it’s so good also it leaves me skin feeling so smooth.. it’s a very gentle product.. I can’t to see how the #ProactiveMD measures up to this! Reviews to come Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser
Tracey M.
Great facial scrub for occasional use. The fresh scent and lather are great. The micro bursts provide an a great exfoliating element. A bit drying for me but I wouldn't recommend more than twice a week as too much exfoliating can cause micro tears in the skin making you more susceptible to breakouts and blemishes.
LeeAnn M.
Do you find that this makes your skin brighter?
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
Do this product makes other people's face dry or is it just mine?
Alyssa L.
Will this dry my skin out if I have normal/dry skin?
Yamel G.
Los Angeles , CA
What are your thoughts about this
norah mohammad a.