Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Scrub uploaded by Bouldjenib S.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Scrub uploaded by Carmel M.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Scrub uploaded by Kadian W.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #17 in Face Scrubs

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Shine Control Facial Scrub. It smoothes and exfoliates tired-looking skin for a healthy, radiant glow. The shine control formula, with lemongrass and fruit extracts, leaves your skin shine-free. BURSTING BEADS®quickly burst with energy and vitamins, while an invigorating fragrance awakens the senses to help get you going.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Use 2-3 times per week.

Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Polythylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Fragrance Mannitol Cellulose Microcrystalline Wax Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Alcohol (14%) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Tocopheryl Acetate Triethyl Citrate Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract Tocopherol Chronium Hydroxide Green Iron Oxides Mica Titanium Dioxide Talc Yellow 5

• I have been using morning burst for years but in the summer I nee...1 Answers
  • Is this scrub harsh on your face? 5 Answers
  • Wondering from a 1-10 how good is this product for oily/combinati...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have used this stuff a few times, and I have to say it leaves my face oil free and helps get rid of and prevent breakouts. " in 1 review
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product made my skin feel light I loved the way the beads left my skin feeling clean and empty. It’s not too pricy and can be picked up at your local Walmart or Meijer. I have been using this product on and off for the last 4 years and it has yet to let me down. I use it at least once a day as part of my nighttime routine. I have been randomly trying other products in hopes that I’ll find something I like more but I have yet to do so. I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily and sensitive skin as it has worked beautifully on mine.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Clean and clear is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Veronica L.
Buffalo, NY
I love using this in the morning. I only used it two to three times a week but when I do it's amazing. I love the feeling of a little beads bursting on my skin...
Mahmuda S.
It is a great product. I bought it couple of times already. Its great cleanser and scrubber with the little beads. It smells good and literally does what it says "wakes you up with freshness". I love this.
Tyler L.
Seaside, CA
I really enjoy this product during my morning routine, as it has a great, lively citrus scent that wakes me up, and really does a great job of getting rid of all the greasiness that builds up overnight. The exfoliating beads are fairly rounded, so they aren't too harsh on your face, however it is fairly mild in comparison to some scrubs. Despite the mild exfoliating factor, I still was left with very soft skin. The pricing of this item is also reasonable, and is cheaper than Neutrogena with a similar efficacy.

I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for a morning scrub!
Anissa S.
Boise
I use clean and clear all the time I love his brand so much I don't have a specific or favorite product for clean and clear because it use it a lot and it works great for me face washes are great it cleans my skin so well and it gets rid of acne and clears my pores and I don't have acne for a while if I keep up with the product if I stop using after a week I go back to acne but I definitely recommend using this product and the brand for sure.
Alexis R.
I have been using this cleanser for about 2 weeks now. I love the scent a lot. I have also noticed that my skin around my nose (where I have a lot of blackheads) and forehead are very smooth and soft now. I usually use just Equate brand cleansers but this one is really helping my skin. I will repurchase. I have oily skin in the summer and combination in the winter.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
The name speaks for the product. First time I used it was when I went to my sisters for a sleepover. With the name, I assumed to wash my face with it in the morning and I did so. Man, my face felt so smooth and clean afterwards, I could tell it pulled all of the dirt and oils from my skin. Smells amazing as well, will definitely recommend.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love the way this facial scrub smells! It feels great on my skin and leaves me feeling soft, but I've noticed as I'm aging, it seems less effective. It could just mean that I need to use something more age-appropriate. I know when my daughter is older, this will be the face scrub I will purchase for her.
Katelyn H.
Is this scrub harsh on your face?
Simoli P.
Wondering from a 1-10 how good is this product for oily/combination skin?
Kaylee  K.
Florissant, MO
Does it dry your face out?
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
I use the orange one. Any big difference between the two?
Meagan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using morning burst for years but in the summer I need to find something that really controls my shine. Do you think it feels as good as the regular scrub and does it really work to control the shine?