Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Facial Scrub Cleansers 5 oz. Tube uploaded by Carmel M.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Facial Scrub Cleansers 5 oz. Tube uploaded by Kadian W.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Facial Scrub Cleansers 5 oz. Tube uploaded by Bouldjenib S.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

For shine-free, energized skin Oil-Free Wakes you up Gently exfoliates skin With Lemongrass & Fruit Extracts Won t clog pores Hypoallergenic Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Facial Scrub is an energizing scrub that helps wake you up while it cleans and exfoliates your skin!  As you wash, the scrub s unique bursting beads® burst with energy and vitamins, while the invigorating fragrance enlivens your senses.  Formulated with lemongrass and fruit extracts, this gentle scrub not only removes dirt, oil, and impurities, but also leaves your skin looking shine-free all day. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Facial Scrub leaves your skin feeling energized, clean and shine-free! Questions? 1-877-Skin-411 Visit us at CleanandClear.com ; see more...

• I have been using morning burst for years but in the summer I nee...1 Answers
  • Is this scrub harsh on your face? 4 Answers
  • Wondering from a 1-10 how good is this product for oily/combinati...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The product has a wonderful scent and it is extremely refreshing, but if you have sensitive skin like me it could be a little too harsh." in 1 review
  • "I have used this stuff a few times, and I have to say it leaves my face oil free and helps get rid of and prevent breakouts. " in 1 review
Robbie T.
Cullman, AL
I have such sensitive skin and this cleanser did not work for my skin it made my skin blotchy and itchy and nasty and disgusting I would not our Mccommon anybody with soft skin to use this it will make your skin so much harder to get rid of pimples and blackheads and stuff and if you have an oil he faced don't put it on at all white is very bad for oily faces and the oily contaminants in the face washes going to mess up your face even more if you don't want to look like Pizza face don't use this product and nobody wants pizza face products
I hate this stuff, worst thing i have ever bought for my face.the beads do not dissolve or melt away....they are hard to get off your face ....! i had to put my whole head under the shower head. It leaves a residue on the skin and cloggs skin. I had a few pimples pop up during the use of this product. I will not buy, the price is affordable .....I just think it is worth spending money on....
Oskarina E.
Miami
It's AMAZING! I'm not usually one to write a 100% positive review on a product but positives are all that I've gotten from this product. When I have a lot of flakes I use more than I would otherwise.I definitely believe that if you are struggling to find a good cleanser, with the price point, you should give it a try.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
I tried their other scent in this same product, and this one is TOO overpowering. They made the scent a tangy smell to wake you up, but it's too much. I always worried what my face smelled like after. Also, it was a little harsh on my face and at one point the product even burst out of the packaging.
Jennifer D.
Hickory, NC
I bought this when I saw it discounted on a clearance shelf and decided to try it. it It is gentle on my face and can be used as often as I like. I can also use it with other facial cleaners and it does not cause any problems for me. i plan on trying some of the other products in the line as well.
Lindsey A.
This wasn't any more effective than the brand's other scrub products - if anything, it was a little less effective. That said, it gets the job done and smells great - it's a perfect wake-me-up scent. The cap's interior can get a little messy with repeated use, if not cleaned each time.
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the scent of this product. It wakes you up in the morning and leave your face feeling refreshed. It can be bit much if you have sensitive skin or dry skin. I have pretty normal (not oily or dry) and I used it every other day without any issues. I would purchase again.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I love using this facial cleanser every single morning because it's super gentle and it makes me feel very clean. It doesn't have a harsh smell and it doesn't make my face bright red. I like it also because it removes the oil from my face. I like this cleanser a lot.
Stephanie M.
Irving
The scent is very waking! It makes my face really wake up every time I use it. One small nickel size amount is enough for all my face. I have some rosescea and skin sensitive, so I don't scrub too hard. It makes my face feel really clean, fresh and awake!
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Love to use this once and a while. If I use regularly or a lot it tends to get my face more oily and break out... But once and while use is great! Leave my face felling fresh and awake! And I just love the burst in it as I fee they scrub very good
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this scrub harsh on your face?
Simoli P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering from a 1-10 how good is this product for oily/combination skin?
Kaylee  K.
Florissant, MO
Does it dry your face out?
Diana A.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the orange one. Any big difference between the two?
Meagan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using morning burst for years but in the summer I need to find something that really controls my shine. Do you think it feels as good as the regular scrub and does it really work to control the shine?