Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser uploaded by Dina A.Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sana A.Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser uploaded by Ness D.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Get a healthier-looking shine-free complexion with CLEAN CLEAR MORNING BURST Shine Control Facial Cleanser. Suitable for normal oily and combination skin this daily cleanser cleans and refreshes tired-looking skin while guarding against shine. The soft BURSTING BEADS quickly burst with energy and vitamins to revitalize and moisturize your skin while the invigorating fragrance stimulates the senses to help energize your morning. This cleanser comes in a 236-millilitre pump bottle.236 mL pump bottle of facial cleanser Cleans refreshes and controls shine For normal oily and combination skin BURSTING BEADS revitalize and moisturize skin Lemongrass and fruit extracts stimulate your senses Hypoallergenic

Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! As I always am with clean and clear facial cleansers, I was very excited to try this one. It's an awesome cleanser to wake up and wash your face with. I'm not going to lie though, I find myself using it any time of the day because it always makes my face feel amazing and I can't get enough. I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany P.
Love this face wash!! The scent is refreshing. In prevention of pimples - it's definitely effective but keep in mind that salicylic acid WILL DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. I used to use it everyday and after using it - decided to put it in a rotation. I'd recommend it if you struggle with ok please every once in awhile. You can get this at your local drugstore!
Julie B.
While this cleanser worked to clean my skin and wake my face up in the morning, I don’t think it helped much with my shine issues. I like the way it smelled and it wasn’t overly drying, but this didn’t deliver as well as I hoped to control the shine on my face.
Dani L.
This product had a great smell but I didn’t feel it did anything to control shine on my face. I have very oily skin and this product made my skin feel dry which increased my oil production. This product may work if you’re skin does not produce a lot of oil.
Pankti S.
Wallingford, PA
This cleanser doesn’t do anything for my acne or any other skin issues as I’m guessing it’s not meant for that. But, it makes my skin feel pretty great after using it. There can be a little improvement but overall it’s a good product.
Keilani S.
It dries my skin out and is better if used in the shower. You can buy it at any department store or local drug store. It smells nice but just wasn’t my cup of tea. I wouldn’t buy it again. I’m not saying don’t buy, just try and see.
Joy B.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my girlfriend have extremely sensitive skin and it really calms our skin down and cleans it properly. I oily skin and it doesn't add a lot of moisture to my skin as well as it doesn't dry my skin out.
✨Giggles✨ S.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well as a LIGHT morning cleanser, good to start the day off with. Leaves your skin feeling soft and under control, but it isn’t strong enough to wash off makeup at the end of the day
Cassie C.
Lavalette, WV
I use this product more in the summer because it helps with my oily skin. It's very gentle. It's very easy to use and has clear instructions. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to a friend for sure!
Sara M.
league city
This scrub is amazing! It makes your face feel clean and smooth after every use! It helped keep my oily face at bay and kept the acne away! I would defiantly recommend it to everyone to use! I bought it at Kroger!