BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes MORNING BURST® Shine Control Facial Cleanser. A unique gel formula that’s specially designed to clean and refresh tired skin, while controlling shine. The soft BURSTING BEADS® quickly burst with energy and vitamins, while an invigorating fragrance stimulates the senses to help energize your morning.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil

Directions:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Use your fingertips to gently massage the cleanser onto your face. Go ahead, swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
  • Avoid your eyeballs.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Acrylates Copolymer Cocamidopropyl Betaine Polysorbate 20 Isoceteth-20 Phenoxyethanol Mannitol Cellulose Disodium EDTA Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Methylparaben Fragrance Menthol Proplyparaben Ethylparaben Alcohol (14%) Tocopheryl Acetate Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer Menthyl Lactate Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Triethyl Citrate Mica Iron Oxides Talc Titanium Dioxide Chronium Hydroxide Green

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Cleanser
  • "My skin has been clear when I use this brand face wash along with a moisturizer." in 2 reviews
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
One of the best cheap drugstore cleansers you can find. It leaves a very invigorating feeling on the skin, which is very effective in the morning when you are starting your day and need to wake it up. It will leave it feeling squeaky clean, tingly, and awake, so think of it as a cup of coffee for your face. It is important to be noted that it is NOT formulated with makeup removing properties, and is not advertised as such, so do not expect this to remove it. It is essentially a morning cleanser or one you can use after removing makeup with other products. Also, because it is a cleanser with sulfate in it, if you have dry skin or have dry patches, it is VERY important that you moisturize the face immediately after, as it can dry out skin. I have oily/combo skin, and i will immediately replenish the moisture with a water-based moisturizer or rose water. Otherwise, my face can become tight for awhile before the oil-slick starts being produced by my face to compensate. Anyway, it's a great cleanser that does as it says.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
I have used Clean & Clear forever! Probably 25 years! I love the smell, micro beads & morning rejuvenation this face wash gives me! I have noticed now that I am getting older, my skin tends to get dry easily so I am having to apply lotion to my face daily. But Clean & Clear Cleanser has always done a great job keeping my face clean & free of acne or blemishes. It’s my go to face wash! & very reasonably priced!
mariah a.
San Antonio
I highly recommend this if your looking for a refreshing wake up!, it Does not irritate the skin , it cleans the face amazingly I haven't gotten any bad results so far;) Such great results and affordable I love it sm Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Cleanser :)!
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
In love with this product! I have very oily skin in the summer and this product helps to maintain my skin shine-free! The product also smells AWWWMAZING! The beads in the product also allow for a bit of a deeper clean than other cleansers. My only issue with this product is that it doesn’t lather easily and takes a long time to wash off. Other than that... perfect!
Tiffany P.
Love this face wash!! The scent is refreshing. In prevention of pimples - it's definitely effective but keep in mind that salicylic acid WILL DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. I used to use it everyday and after using it - decided to put it in a rotation. I'd recommend it if you struggle with ok please every once in awhile. You can get this at your local drugstore!
Kierra D.
Seneca
I got this super cute travel sized face wash at Walmart. It’s been great to bring with me whenever I’m staying somewhere overnight. I love the product and the beads inside make it even better. The smell is so refreshing too!
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great face wash for my teenage daughter. She absolutely loves it and says her face feels fresh and clean. The scent is just as nice. The price is right and it doesn’t dry out the skin keeping my daughters face acne free and soft. Will definitely be repurchasing for my daughter.
Elissa R.
Unfortunately, all of these clean & clear products make my face feel like a dry rug. I have sensitive, oily and combination skin. These products are simply too strong for me. However, the smell is great. Maybe they will work for a person with a more normal, less sensitive skin.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I have oily skin and have never had a problem with this face wash. This is my morning routine cleanser. It smells so fresh and wakes me up immediately. It has tiny micro beads good for exfoliating to start your day. This wash is very inexpensive and I recommend it to everyone!
Leslie F.
I used this product for a few weeks with no results. I put it on lathered up then rinsed, nothing. Then one day I was distracted and left it on longer than I meant, surprisingly there were results! I now wash my face with this daily, I leave it on for about two minutes then rinse with warm water. The pores on my nose are visibly smaller after just 3 days. The wash does tingle when it's on. Not painfully but I was worried about my skin. So far there is no dryness, but I only use this product once a day. It has a kind of citrus smell that is refreshing.
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product leave your skin dry?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this burn sensitive skin?
LeAnn G.
I've been looking to change my morning face wash .. does this leave your skin feeling smooth and non oily??
Jordan B.
Is this safe to use on your eyes as well?
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a great cleanser for acne prone skin .

Walmart